Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The moment there was a secret ruler of the world, it was over for any other final villain contender. I said it time and time again, there's no narrative to Imu-sama if they were a weak nobody. The Gorosei already fulfill the role of shadow-y leaders behind the scenes, it would be redundant to make another that was weak. Adding a figure beyond them guaranteed that Imu-sama would be a monster.

The moment there was a secret ruler of the world, it was over for any other final villain contender. I said it time and time again, there's no narrative to Imu-sama if they were a weak nobody. The Gorosei already fulfill the role of shadow-y leaders behind the scenes, it would be redundant to make another that was weak. Adding a figure beyond them guaranteed that Imu-sama would be a monster.
he's Dragon's opponent

Sabo is quite literally explaining Imu to Dragon, whose goal is to overthrow him

The story about Yonko/PK ends with luffy vs Teach
The stort about Joyboy vs WG continues to final war
Oda never said that shit LMAO. Pure headcanon to cry for BB being FV.
when did BB fight Luffy with awakened nika?
So the new cope is BB can cancel Luffy's DF but not awakened version? :milaugh:

Blackbeard will never be able to represent what Imu-sama represents.

That's simple facts. Blackbeard is a self made pirate who spent 90% of his career as a bounty'less nobody in Whitebeard's crew. He does not have the criteria to face Luffy under the conditions of representing the tragedies of the World Government.
BB is the opposite of JoyBoy, not Imu.

Imu is just going down soon as Oda already revealed the secret so soon, this is not like Kaguya nonsense, its already exposed early so its going down.

Imu is a DF user, BB is the master of it. Imu cuts posters of BB for a reason not only JoyBoy's.

As far as I'm concerned, Luffy wants a crew that'll surpass Shanks'. If Shanks loses and dies to Teach, Luffy's inevitable victory over Teach accomplishes said goals. The only hanging fruit is the fact Shanks can talk to the Gorosei and seemingly has some loose connection to the Holy Knights.
Not the point. Having a resolution that frankly does nothing about the countless scenes Luffy and Shanks have about meeting, one surpassing the other, fighting, and returning the hat, does not frankly work. It also literally makes Shanks' resolve in 1054 pointless.

You guys arent actually reading the story. This shit does not work for the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.