• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirahoshi is an ancient weapon

Robin is the most wanted woman in the world and the government wants her

Vivi is a D and Imu has her picture

Hancock is hunted down by BB and now has her own adventure

Bonney is getting focus in the Egghead arc

Meanwhile, Nami can't even get half a chapter worth of content.

So much for the heroine and the weather kueeen :happinesspunch:
:steef:
Queen of all

she is Goddess
Hold

Yeah theres always some deeper meanings behind revelations like this.
Its literally my sole basis for example, for thinking something is off with Shanks, because of one interaction with Gorosei makes all his future interactions look super off, especially this chapter now because he talks to people who murdered Cobra

The chapter is cool and all but once again I find myself having to ask this question

Why are our spoiler providers like this?

I follow quite a few manga and read the spoilers for just about all of them and NONE of them have spoiler providers like this

Manufacturing hype (that doesn't exist half the time), fabricating events that align with their agenda, purposely withholding spoilers because they're in a bad mood, dropping hints and small details instead of just releasing the spoilers

The list goes on and on and on

Why can't they just drop the spoilers and move on like the rest of them
We use to have spoiler providers like that but over the years this what it turn to and it sucks .

G

Gorosei Informer

I’m gonna call it now. This gonna be a Yu Yu Hakusho rip off (another one)
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. My friend who is a HUGE YYH fan, said OP feels similar to it but I'm not sure why since I've not seen it since teenhood.

OP has been making me think of AOT lately as well as Naruto. A little of Bleach too. But these are just loose ideas/connections for now especially.

Somehow I've felt Oda is copying Fairy Tail
even too lately but can't remember why atm. Felt pretty ironically hilarious though.

Listening to Oda Stans constantly say OP is a truly unique story, that doesn't copy others and need to is aging hilariously well now especially. One Piece has changed so much from the timeskip too, even a few arcs before it that it feels dissimilar to other series for me now too.

For all the talk about the D clan members being the enemies of the Celestial Dragons, the World Government does love to employ them. Garp and Saul were vice admirals and unless something just revealed Garp was offered to be an admiral who are the CD's pet dog. Also offered Blackbeard a warlord position too
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. Obviously the guy who said that didn't have many enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.