Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m putting money now

It’s gonna be revealed that EVERYONE is a D

I mean EVERYONE

Except Celestial dragons of course

the final war is gonna be the D Clan versus the Celestial dragons… And everyone is gonna be under Luffy, Every kingdom and every pirate, I bet even the marines would have changed sides by then… It’s the Whole World versus the Celestial dragons, which means THE WHOLE WORLD is part of the D clan

Yeah the good old Lerkan cope regarding BB.

Everytime fatty catches an L its due to plot or tactical retreat.

:pepecopium:
So why is Imu butthurt about Blackbeard as much as about Joyboy then. The Marines under Garp teamed up with Roger to beat the Rocks Pirates, with Rocks aiming for becoming King of the world and Blackbeard being portrayed as Xebec's successor who might accomplish what Xebec couldn't.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Holy Knights just got massively dehyped IMO.

Gorosei all have powerful zoan fruits and are Imu-sama's direct subordinates.

Holy Knights are a vague group, more numerous, below the Gorosei.

Best case for the Holy Knights is that they run the gambit from low commander level to their leaders being high commander level. EoS version of the Numbers.
Now we know God's Knights are powerhouses and the Elders are weaksuace, thanks!

The world government existed long before established powers like Yonko and Admirals. It was always obviously they had powerhouses beyond admirals
Yeah, it makes sense afterall thought, who ever could slapp Sabo so easily with one attack and make him scary and running for his life, ofc with Imu and the Gorosei holding fucking back to not destroy the empty throne place...

Sabo is himself a top tier and was in vague of death by just one attack from Imu, had bandages for weeks just by one attack.
People should wake up, I mean it for my both Navy and Yonkou bros, Gorosei are at least on the same lvl or even above depends on the plot. And Imu is save God tier lvl, like Kaguya or Yhwach in their verse, Roger and Whitebeard are the Hashirama and Madara one of the One Piece verse.

I’m putting money now

It’s gonna be revealed that EVERYONE is a D

I mean EVERYONE

Except Celestial dragons of course

the final war is gonna be the D Clan versus the Celestial dragons… And everyone is gonna be under Luffy, Every kingdom and every pirate, I bet even the marines would have changed sides by then… It’s the Whole World versus the Celestial dragons, which means THE WHOLE WORLD is part of the D clan
But what about the D conqueror's haki, the true haki that only the Ds can use? :quest:

Hmmm.
Gonna make a hard call.
Neither Gorosei nor Imu have a DF but those are natural abilities of theirs which are somehow linked to the origin of DFs.
I think that's the case. I'm sure Oda is just baiting us with their zoan forms. Would be a better twist if theirs is natural and based on the origin of DFs. Or at least Imu should have this power.

I still don't get how after 800 years Imu had all the time in the world to knock out emerging threats yet here he is in his predicament.
That fact of the matter is WG is getting over run with threats.
The world is open up much more that before which also effect stuff .
The are most likely million up million of pirates thanks to roger world wide and you not wiping out all of them out no matter how you try.
Then there revs and countries got put down etc etc

Yeah, it makes sense afterall thought, who ever could slapp Sabo so easily with one attack and make him scary and running for his life, ofc with Imu and the Gorosei holding fucking back to not destroy the empty throne place...

Sabo is himself a top tier and was in vague of death by just one attack from Imu, had bandages for weeks just by one attack.
People should wake up, I mean it for my both Navy and Yonkou bros, Gorosei are at least on the same lvl or even above depends on the plot. And Imu is save God tier lvl, like Kaguya or Yhwach in their verse, Roger and Whitebeard are the Hashirama and Madara one of the One Piece verse.
Sabo is a Top Tier already.:shame:

So why is Imu butthurt about Blackbeard as much as about Joyboy then. The Marines under Garp teamed up with Roger to beat the Rocks Pirates, with Rocks aiming for becoming King of the world and Blackbeard being portrayed as Xebec's successor who might accomplish what Xebec couldn't.
Lerkan literally said that BB neggs df users like Imu and i provided him some evidence that he's on copium.

Status
Not open for further replies.