Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@TheKnightOfTheSea you've read Jigokuraku, no?

Have you noticed the distinct similarities between Shuugen's and Akainu's character? :kata:
I have, and even though i don't remember the manga that well, I do recall how Shuugen's character went, and I see what similarities you're talking about:sanmoji:

btw, have you watched any of the anime?

Seriously don't know why you are wanking trash Zoans

This chapter is making Imu look like just another chump who Mihawk can kill with one slash
I don’t think the Gorosei are using devil fruits.

You’re likely seeing actual raw power that possibly transcends or predates devil.

It might even be haki transformations like Zoro’s Ashura but fully realized and in a completely different league

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
All of the Gorosei will have CoC and stronger versions than Mihawk.
Only Imu would.
They're basically the equivalent of Enel's Preists and Doflamingo's Seats.

Road to Laughtale already pretty much point blank stated haki isn’t the main ingredient for a black blade.
It simply asked, is Haki alone enough? Lol.

The Gorosei all share rank with only Roger and WB in all of the OP card games, and guess what, they’re higher than Mihawk.

Since we’re clearly on the path of the story where the Gorosei are strong, they’re going to be >= Prime WB and Roger in a class of their own.
Dragging down Emperors as well now that Admiral wank is in the mud :josad:

I don’t think the Gorosei are using devil fruits.

You’re likely seeing actual raw power that possibly transcends or predates devil.

It might even be haki transformations like Zoro’s Ashura but fully realized and in a completely different league
Then its pretty sick
In that case Sanji who doesn't even have armament hardening yet is certainly not gonna fight gorosei

Very possible that Zoro Shanks Sabo etc fight gorosei and Sanji and his Pokémon powers are used on admirals

Only Imu would.
They're basically the equivalent of Enel's Preists and Doflamingo's Seats.

It simply asked, is Haki alone enough? Lol.

Dragging down Emperors as well now that Admiral wank is in the mud :josad:
Mihawk is not stronger than a Gorosei dude.

Oda is a very generic writer at the end of the day. They were either going to not be fighters or be primordial monsters way above the rest of the verse.

Now based on this chapter, what do you think is more likely
:josad:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
All of the Gorosei will have CoC and stronger versions than Mihawk.

Road to Laughtale already pretty much point blank stated haki isn’t the main ingredient for a black blade.

The Gorosei all share rank with only Roger and WB in all of the OP card games, and guess what, they’re higher than Mihawk.

Since we’re clearly on the path of the story where the Gorosei are strong, they’re going to be >= Prime WB and Roger in a class of their own.
oh ffs.

at least wait for one of the Gorosei to fight on panel before wanking them above Primebeard.

Imagine if one of them ends up getting whooped by Goofy.

They're still obviously in the higher echelon of OP characters though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I have, and even though i don't remember the manga that well, I do recall how Shuugen's character went, and I see what similarities you're talking about:sanmoji:

btw, have you watched any of the anime?
Heard its decent at times and hot garbage during others...

Though i prefer the manga. Yuji Kaku's art was too good.

And i have to say Shuugen's portrayal of Absolute Justice was pretty bone chilling lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.