Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ffs.

at least wait for one of the Gorosei to fight on panel before wanking them above Primebeard.

Imagine if one of them ends up getting whooped by Goofy.

They're still obviously in the higher echelon of OP characters though.
Saturn is not going to get whooped by Luffy.

If anything there’ll be a moment where he slaps Luffy around before leaving Egghead.

Let’s see if Mihawk fans still try to leech like the parasites they are when Saturn treats the man that defeated Kaido like a child.

oh ffs.

at least wait for one of the Gorosei to fight on panel before wanking them above Primebeard.

it makes no sense for him to win here

there are 5 (+imu)

and Luffy is yonko lvl

i dont see enough allies being that strong eos to fight them

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mihawk is not stronger than a Gorosei dude.

Oda is a very generic writer at the end of the day. They were either going to not be fighters or be primordial monsters way above the rest of the verse.

Now based on this chapter, what do you think is more likely
:josad:
Yea yea if you wanna believe that Oda ever intended for retards to think that one of Doflamingo's seat is stronger than Crocodile or Lucci or Enel [basically the kind of comparision you are trying to draw here] because FeAtS, then you're in for another round of Ls lol

oh ffs.

They are fighters and one is getting whooped by Luffy, if not by Luffy then by Zoro, if not by Zoro then by someone else.
We have a Gorosei and Kizaru, Luffy fights the boss and Zoro the Admiral. :watchout:

Yea yea if you wanna believe that Oda ever intended for retards to think that one of Doflamingo's seat is stronger than Crocodile or Lucci or Enel [basically the kind of comparision you are trying to draw here] because FeAtS, then you're in for another round of Ls lol
So making a disingenuous analogy between Trebol and Saturn is your best argument?

:lusalty:
Let’s see what happens on Egghead

Will you be able to tell me with a straight face that Mihawk could slap around post-Kaido Luffy? Or maybe you’ll cope by saying Saturn is the strongest.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Heard its decent at times and hot garbage during others...

Though i prefer the manga. Yuji Kaku's art was too good.

And i have to say Shuugen's portrayal of Absolute Justice was pretty bone chilling lol.
i only watched the first 2 episodes and I liked the vibrant colors, but not much else lol

I gotta reread the manga sometimes.

I think the same mangaka who made it also made Dandadan(?), have you read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.