Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Defeating trash like Jozu means achieving something Mihawk couldn’t do, because he had his so “overpowered” black blade clashing with pre ts Crocodile’s fucking hook arm.
Mihawk does not have CoC, and while I do agree that he actually has it, I believe, by shonen logic, all top tiers from now on will show it regardless, so your argument is simply put “I believe this bozos has CoC, but not Akainu, because the latter isn’t a fodder for my favourite character to hype.
You never even heard my argument though...

Mihawk = WSS being a Kingly Ambition
Shanks = self explanatory
Dragon = Monkey D., hyped for CoC by Ivankov.

Meanwhile Admirals?
If Akainu (alone) has CoC, then it makes no sense for him to go even with Aokiji for 10 days meaning he has it too, same for Kizaru as well.

And if thats the case, CoC is a reqt for Admiral position and looking at GB's embarassment.. there is no way he has it.

You said it was previously stated
Thats what im asking about
Whitebeard said will of D was passed around not by blood, that’s how it traversed 800 years of time
“There are those who inherited Rogers will. And one day someone will appear who inherited Aces will. As long as that “bloodline” survives, their flame will never die. That’s how it’s been passed down from long ago”.

Rogers Will ~ Passed down to Luffy
Aces Will ~ Passed down to Sabo

What will does Ace have? Benn Beckman mentioned that Ace is reckless as a pirate, he’s not a guy to be a pirate, he rather fits the Revolutionaries. And woe and behold Sabo is him, on the correct path. A revolutionary. That’s how it’s been passed, the Will of D. Not to offspring as Ace never had children, but rather someway unexplained, maybe through spirit. All of course in theory. By the way thoughts? @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23 @Roo @Seth

@Albino 👑
Yonkotards during Yonko saga: Power creep! Jack > Doffy, Ulti > Doffy.
Yonkofans after Yonko saga: Power creep doesnt exist.

Admiral fans during Yonko saga: There is no powercreep.
Admiral fans after Yonko saga: Way too much powercreep.

:kobeha: Oh the way agendas move...
I hate the power creep cope lol

Cant wait to see people arguing brook is stronger than doflamingo or wano zoro because egg head is the next arc.
Or how zoro and sanji will each defeat someone stronger than kaido even easier for the same reason
:ronalugh:

Imu is both Male and Female
The name is combination of Adam and Eve

The one we are seeing is indeed Female Version
But the Scary Looking Male Side will appear later
My Prediction came True
I've always been saying that Imu is inspired from this:

The Marriage of Woman & Devil
The Woman takes People's Desires (16) from everything they Treasure & use it to create Abilities
While the Devil Side creates Incarnations of itself that allow those Abilities to exist inside Fruits & be transferred to New Hosts
(Similar to how OG Vega have Vega Copies)

Creating Devil Fruits that seem like Divine Blessings but are actually a Deal with the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.