Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ Will the Admirals be beaten in separate arc or final arc? Now that gorosei are confirmed fighters , they are probably the endgame
Final arc. The Revolutionary army will job to Imu+Gorosei while the crew defeats the Navy. There's no point in having an arc where the crew goes to Navy HQ and come back later given how the holy land is just above unless that isn't the place of the final showdown which i think it has to be.

Egghead, then Elbaf, then Laugh tale or Laugh tale + Final war happens at the same time.

Agreed.

Defeating trash like Jozu means nothing tbh. Jozu merely stepped in to stop a slash aimed at Whitebeard and not to cut Diamond. Same as how Daz Bones stopped a slash aimed at Luffy, but when Mihawk wanted to cut Steel, Daz was one shot.

I dont really think Akainu or the Admirals are all that anymore. Not really sold on Akainu fighting Luffy tooth and nail with Imu in the picture, he's very likely a Sabo/Dragon victim at this rate.

CoC Users like Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon were Top Tiers that Oda had in mind even in East Blue. Introducing them during landmark chapters. Kaidou might really be the only person i'd rank over them.
Defeating trash like Jozu means achieving something Mihawk couldn’t do, because he had his so “overpowered” black blade clashing with pre ts Crocodile’s fucking hook arm.
Mihawk does not have CoC, and while I do agree that he actually has it, I believe, by shonen logic, all top tiers from now on will show it regardless, so your argument is simply put “I believe this bozos has CoC, but not Akainu, because the latter isn’t a fodder for my favourite character to hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.