Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I still the only one wondering why people, especially DFless ones, don't just carry around guns with Kairoseki bullets or Kairoseki needles to throw at DF users?

Couple of Kairoseki needles can already end the careers of those hax DF users.
cuz if Loda starts using kairoseki shit, it would kill all his cringest future fights due to no devil powers:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imu and Gorosei are people that want to stay hidden, powerwise, Shichibukai and Admirals (the strongest force the WG has, not Mihawk) are a different story.
Agreed.

Mihawk was always a plot device for Zoro, someone doomed to be a plot device for Luffy, it is impossible for eos Zoro to even put a dent on Akainu.
Though I will agree on Kaidou>Mihawk, it’s not hard, after all, Aokiji was the one who was able to beat Jozu, not Mihawk.
Defeating trash like Jozu means nothing tbh. Jozu merely stepped in to stop a slash aimed at Whitebeard and not to cut Diamond. Same as how Daz Bones stopped a slash aimed at Luffy, but when Mihawk wanted to cut Steel, Daz was one shot.

I dont really think Akainu or the Admirals are all that anymore. Not really sold on Akainu fighting Luffy tooth and nail with Imu in the picture, he's very likely a Sabo/Dragon victim at this rate.

CoC Users like Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon were Top Tiers that Oda had in mind even in East Blue. Introducing them during landmark chapters. Kaidou might really be the only person i'd rank over them.

It's Amazing that someone is trying to hype up Imu and Gorosei when they couldn't even kill Sabo in 6vs1, and he was even carrying Cobra lol.

I don't want to think about a situation with 6 admirals vs Sobo; I suspect that comments would have been a little different lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.