Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What why?

It literally was addressed in Wano lol
Alabasta's arc was caused by Crocodile searching for Pluton.

Water 7/Enies Lobby was the same.

We've had two major arcs centered around Pluton, it needs to be activated, or Oda wasted a shit ton of time hyping it for no reason. Unlike most fans, I think Oda has a good handle on the long game, it's his pacing and execution that comes and goes.

People just hate the idea of Pluton still being relevant, because it means we're most likely going back to Wano.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you don’t believe Luffy vs Akainu is happening fine but for the love of god stop putting words in our mouth. This is extremely annoying and make discussions impossible.
I mean... what did i say that other Marine fans didn't say already?
Y'all said Akainu is the final Luffy fight & is the final arc villain multiple times lol.

Do you really believe its completely a coincidence that Admiral fans are in the thread and downplaying Imu after 5 lines of spoilers, comparing his arrows with Moriah's arrows etc,. scaling with Sabo and all the other nonsense that we see here?
Do you >really< believe it's completely a coincidence or do you think there is a bit of agenda behind that? Be honest, lol.

@comrade @ConquistadoR
If you don’t believe Luffy vs Akainu is happening fine but for the love of god stop putting words in our mouth. This is extremely annoying and make genuine discussions impossible.
Then stop formulating Akainu's role in a way that implies he would be the final villain.

:kayneshrug:

And just to make it clear again, I didn't say Luffy won't encounter Akainu, they will clash indeed, it just won't be a deciding match. Also, I don't view Sabo as the only possibility, it may as well be Dragon. Them facing off the jobber knights doesn't speak for their EOS opponent.

I mean... what did i say that other Marine fans didn't say already?
Y'all said Akainu is the final Luffy fight & is the final arc villain multiple times lol.

Do you really believe its completely a coincidence that Admiral fans are in the thread and downplaying Imu after 5 lines of spoilers, comparing his arrows with Moriah's arrows etc,. scaling with Sabo and all the other nonsense that we see here?
Do you >really< believe it's completely a coincidence or do you think there is a bit of agenda behind that? Be honest, lol.
Damn that’s crazy. But also Mihawk ran away from Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.