Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Amen lol. If i gas someone up to go fight another person and as a result he and his entire family get killed, i bear no responsibility because i haven't done the killing.

That was the level of argumentation.
:kobeha:
Lmao exactly! But scapegoating is too easy unfortunately. (Speaks from way too much experience)

Reddit is that way sir/madam. Go circlejerk there please.
oh now we got a worstgen dickrider? calm down ive been here since the forum started and the toxicity in the spoiler thread is now unmatched with these birds and their raging boner of hating just for the sake of agendas.. im just speaking real cuz yall stay hating on these spoilers seconds after the thread got opened :kayneshrug:

That was when Crocodile was defeated.. Logias have the ability to affect the weather around them.. Remember in Drum, when Ace was around it didn't snow that day..
Logias do affect the weather but that just sounds too drastic and sudden
We can see something rise into the sky the moment Vivi screams, also Crocodile wouldn't need Dance Powder if thats the case

G

Gorosei Informer

Is... is this what the actual endgame looks like? I thought we had another 10 years maybe, Oda might fuck around and end this shit in three if this pacing keeps up.
If we actually had 10 years left, I'd legit drop One Piece. I'm not dealing with another 10 years of this BS regardless of what I'm waiting for or why I still follow OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.