• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Woro ngl
I'm doing a casual reread and enjoying his pre ts character
In all truthfulness Zoro was so Legendary pre time skip that even tho he's still 100 times better than most characters post time skip (Low Luffy Lanji) he still feels like a shell of his former self

Shell of his former self Zoro is still turning the internet up side down with his animation budget

Oda will never be able to write character as legendary as Zoro again
Pre timeskip Zoro goated. Law > Post Skip Zoro.

I'm bored, so i'm going to powerscale the Gorosei by how they are sitting/standing in this panel.

1. Gorbachev/Whitebeard Sr is manspreading like a boss, taking up an entire couch despite his relatively small size compared to everyone else. Shows how badass he is and how superior he is.
2. Gandhi Gorosei is cleaning his supreme blade and sitting away from the rest. Alpha move and very brave. as his old ass is probably going to break half his bones getting up.
3. Tall Blond Chad is standing with his arms closed. Being the youngest of the group, he feels the primal urge to establish himself as superior by standing even though he could be sitting.
4. Saturn-Sama is standing even though he shouldn't with his cane. This is incredibly brave, as he's old enough he'll probably drop dead from exhaustion just by standing for longer than a moment. Suggests low battle iq though for making such a stupid decision.
5. Pinhead the bitch is sitting with his legs crossed. Obviously intimidated by Whitebeard Sr.
Agree except with 4 and 5 i would switch them .

Since in there is a theme the first of a group to really be properly introduced might be the weakest of the group.
means Saturn might be the first to go down and the weakest of them .

The rest 100 % agree Gorbachev manspreading like crazy caught was the same thought after i read the title :milaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Keep it consistent you clowns.

If Sabo escaped from standing in the middle of Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu and Aokiji and escaped because Wapol distracted them, this forum would burn down.
I compared it already.

I bet Gorosei will apologize to Imu for using powers inside the castle judging their strict rules outside on the Mariejois lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.