Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of what you have written above is your powerscaling that according to you prevents the matchup from happening, don't pretend like Oda cares about stuff like this.
You've been argued down in this several times as well. No need to go any further, just a troll.
No, you lot are just capping. If Akainu was named strongest man, you would've had another attitude, but since it's Kaido and not your favorite, it's just "my subjective powerscaling".

I'm sorry Kaido was called strongest man and put above Akainu directly. I'm also sorry you believe I was argued down by people trying to find excuses.

Last edited:
Exactly and that was Only 11 people from Wano. If Oden got all the Samurais Kaido would of lost. When did Kaido say anything about Moriah making that shit up.
Basically all those fucking clowns were scared of kaido . They tried to fight him in odens absence and got washed . Tried to fight him after and got washed again. Even zoros uncle never stood a chance so what the hell you talking about ??

I'd have prefered if Oda waited for Saturn to land on Egghead before revealing the Gorosei can fight. Although they got distracted by Wapol, it's not the best first look.
I think the teaser for their powers might become important on Egghead when his power is revealed .
Lore purpose and stuff.

Imo Admirals only got stalled by oda with Karasu and Morley ,so he could hype Revos and Admirals ,and bring Sabo to the Gorosei for their portrayal and set this whole Lily stuff up with .

Basically all those fucking clowns were scared of kaido . They tried to fight him in odens absence and got washed . Tried to fight him after and got washed again. Even zoros uncle never stood a chance so what the hell you talking about ??
**** i am talking about them fighting him together you clown Oden+ 9 Sccabards plus 30000 Samurais and Hyogoro. Oden went their with 9 people

Status
Not open for further replies.