Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that conversation confirms is that the Gorosei were as sensitive as a teenager, insulting Akainu because he is not being a yes man.

Next time back your fanfic versions up with canon material or don't bother quoting me.
Again: An underling tries to insult the bosses and you expect them to not put him back in his place?

Not really realistic, my friend.

But whatever, I'm not going into that debate any further.

People can make up their own mind and thankfully you have posted that conversation.

Depending on if Fujitora deflects.

Luffy starts the fight with Akainu but Sabo takes over, thematic + Sabo wants to repay the debt he owes Luffy for not being there ( his own words ).

Luffy moves on to Imu most likely.

Zoro vs Kizaru. Zoro needs to pay Kizaru back for the humiliation on Sabaody.

Fujitora stands against WG's tyranny/evil doings for the first time and Ryokugyu as a huge WG/Akainu fanboy doesn't like the fact so they fight.

If not. There are still people like Law and etc...
I'll be quite honest: I wouldn't be surprised one bit if in the end it's literally everyone (SHs + allies like Law etc. + marines) vs Imu/Gorosei/Holy Knights.

10 years later and so many people still don't understand that convo. It was basically "Fuck you, no Fuck you, you're trash, no you're trash" from both sides.
10 years already wow time flys :crazwhat:

HQ ,how do you think the "Egghead Incident" will turn out in the end ?

I mean narrator said the event will shake the World ,i think something that could really shake the world could be one of the 5 Elders dying at this event.
I mean why does Oda bring Saturn there when he could stay at Pangea castle like they did at Ohara during the bustercall.

10 years already wow time flys :crazwhat:

HQ ,how do you think the "Egghead Incident" will turn out in the end ?

I mean narrator said the event will shake the World ,i think something that could really shake the world could be one of the 5 Elders dying at this event.
I mean why does Oda bring Saturn there when he could stay at Pangea castle like they did at Ohara during the bustercall.
Not good for the Navy as per always when up against the crew. Question remains, how bad does it get ?

Depending on if Fujitora deflects.

Luffy starts the fight with Akainu but Sabo takes over, thematic + Sabo wants to repay the debt he owes Luffy for not being there ( his own words ).

Luffy moves on to Imu most likely.

Zoro vs Kizaru. Zoro needs to pay Kizaru back for the humiliation on Sabaody.

Fujitora stands against WG's tyranny/evil doings for the first time and Ryokugyu as a huge WG/Akainu fanboy doesn't like the fact so they fight.

If not. There are still people like Law and etc...
Law?? After what happened to him with BB. I will tell you what will and can do.
my theory was from the beginning that Imu is one of the original 20 kings. Imu was the first one to receive the immortality surgery and after that the other 18 kings didn’t manage to find the Ope OPe no mi and then died. Leaving only imu behind. As the 19 kings were equals no one got to sit on the empty throne but after their death only imu remind with no one to stop him/her from taking over. Law will perform the reversal surgery so it is possible to defeat(kill) imu. That’s it other than that Law can go and fight some Vice admiral.

Not good for the Navy as per always when up against the crew. Question remains, how bad does it get ?
Kizaru and or Saturn may go down.

An admiral going down would already shake the world like a Yonko going down. We have had 3 yonkous dying during the story but no admiral has been properly defeated yet. But a Gorosei going down would be even more worldbreaking than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.