Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Never happened.
2.) Brachio Bomber is a sneak attack and even when it dealt no damage, Queen shit his pants in front of Big Mom who regained her memories back.
3.) The memories regaining back put her to sleep. Queen factually dealt no damage.
4.) Now that's supposed to mean something again???
5.) It simply means that Marco doesn't hit as hard as you think he does. Sorry?
6.) Took one slash on his butt meanwhile Katakuri fought with an open torso.
7.) Prior to his exoskeleton, Sanji's AP was also pisspoor. The fact that his strongest attacks were comparable to weaker G2 hits is embarrassing bro. You forgot why Sanji was shit on throughout the timeskip by the fandom?
I read:
1.never happened cos I can't read and skip panels
2. I read dealt no damage cos am coping
3.I read I need to make shit up cos the story does not say that.
4.I read oh kata was getting worried when luffy started developing fs but queen is basically watching luffy develop advanced form of hakis and does not give a piss
5. I read even though Marco was enough to make big mom say she would need more souls just to fight him but am still cope cos I ain't got no argument
6. Took one slash to the butt, same slash that sent zoro flying . Same zoro who blocked hakai . All I read is cope again
7. Don't even need to talk about this one. Sanjis poor ap but Luffy to sleep in wci whiles kata with about 100 punches could not bring luffy down .
Post automatically merged:

1.) Never happened.
2.) Brachio Bomber is a sneak attack and even when it dealt no damage, Queen shit his pants in front of Big Mom who regained her memories back.
3.) The memories regaining back put her to sleep. Queen factually dealt no damage.
4.) Now that's supposed to mean something again???
5.) It simply means that Marco doesn't hit as hard as you think he does. Sorry?
6.) Took one slash on his butt meanwhile Katakuri fought with an open torso.
7.) Prior to his exoskeleton, Sanji's AP was also pisspoor. The fact that his strongest attacks were comparable to weaker G2 hits is embarrassing bro. You forgot why Sanji was shit on throughout the timeskip by the fandom?
I read:
1.never happened cos I can't read and skip panels
2. I read dealt no damage cos am coping
3.I read I need to make shit up cos the story does not say that.
4.I read oh kata was getting worried when luffy started developing fs but queen is basically watching luffy develop advanced form of hakis and does not give a piss
5. I read even though Marco was enough to make big mom say she would need more souls just to fight him but am still cope cos I ain't got no argument
6. Took one slash to the butt, same slash that sent zoro flying . Same zoro who blocked hakai . All I read is cope again
7. Don't even need to talk about this one. Sanjis poor ap but Luffy to sleep in wci whiles kata with about 100 punches could not bring luffy down .
hmm no he clearly disappeared in the ''whoosh'' panel now you're just denying reality
You basically still see him on the panel who do you think those black lines are?? That is king LOL

Current Kuro would probably speedblitz Sanji
I think you need to put down the fake spoilers and start reading One Piece.
D: Which is faster, between Captain Kuro's "Shakushi" and CP9's "Soru"? TELL ME. by Niku-oh

O: Ah yes. I got a surprising number of questions about this one. Captain Kuro's Shakushi (introduced in Volume 5) was a pretty tough one. To answer the question, speedwise they are about the same. But when Captain Kuro uses his trick, the speed is so great that he doesn't even know who he's attacking, but CP9 has complete control of their move at the same speed. So if there were a competition, CP9 would be overwhelmingly stronger.

You lying toddler:suresure:

Why does Oda use the words "obtained ability to disappear" if he already used it in WCI against Oven?

I'm still waiting for your breakdown of Oda's SBS comment where he mentions Raid Suit and how Sanji reverts to everyone elses speed :suresure:
Leave them be, they don't know how to read

Sanji’s invisible speed is clearly supposed to be something impressive so idk why the downplay. I’d say the question is whether he can maintain it or not. After beating Queen he immediately collapsed it but his sudden body change likely played a huge part in the fatigue.

The fight ended with King being shown healthy while Marco was bodied ; the whole fight was King vs Marco
nope oda said marco was tired whilst 2v1ing he was nerfed, marco made king bleed proceeded to be mia the following chapter
yeah he has a higher bounty despite his captain having a lower bounty
really a higher bounty is all you got, All I gotta do is show marco against top tiers vs king against top tiers

Sanji’ invisible speed is clearly supposed to be something impressive so idk why the downplay. I’d say the question is whether he can maintain it or not. After beating Queen he immediately collapsed it but his sudden body change likely played a part in the fatigue
And prolonged use isn’t something he’d need against anyone but queen as he used it as a counter to queens invisibility until his CoO was able to find him.

Against any other opponent itd just be used to blitz people like it was at the end.

I think you need to put down the fake spoilers and start reading One Piece.
D: Which is faster, between Captain Kuro's "Shakushi" and CP9's "Soru"? TELL ME. by Niku-oh

O: Ah yes. I got a surprising number of questions about this one. Captain Kuro's Shakushi (introduced in Volume 5) was a pretty tough one. To answer the question, speedwise they are about the same. But when Captain Kuro uses his trick, the speed is so great that he doesn't even know who he's attacking, but CP9 has complete control of their move at the same speed. So if there were a competition, CP9 would be overwhelmingly stronger.
East Blue Kuro having Soru speed should tell you enough how fast he is now, but he might have already killed himself by running in some wall by mistake.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji’ invisible speed is clearly supposed to be something impressive so idk why the downplay. I’d say the question is whether he can maintain it or not. After beating Queen he immediately collapsed it but his sudden body change likely played a huge part in the fatigue.
Well he factually can’t, which is why I think Sanji is below King/Kata/Marco. He doesn’t need to use it as constantly as he did against Queen, but it’s noted to be very draining over the course of less than a minute. So any usage of it is gonna have a toll.

At some point people gotta drop their YC1 fetish. This was Sanji's future oponnent last arc. Now you can start making excuses with giving out percentages of the defeated fighters, doesn't change the general statement that fighters of their calibre are nothing for someone on his league.

Zoro and Sanji violated a YC1/YC2 last arc already and they'll continue to get stronger even without having major fights or PU's.

King and Queen were the strongest of the OG Yonkou because they fought the crew and due to their bounties.

Yes feat wise it's arguable whether Sanji can beat any YC1 rn, but you're fighting a losing battle. Sanji didn't smoke a YC2 last arc to be behind Kata in another 2 arcs, that doesn't make any sense.
:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.