Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People crazy, if Zoro is fighting a admiral so will Sanji or if Zoro fighting a elder so will Sanji.
You would think people would learn from Wano .
Sanji is hated by the Op funs probably more then anyone

But he's my fav

:steef::steef::steef:

So with all the hate you see don't read to much into it

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

That's funny as hell, I started working on a theory last week that Lily helped create the Poneglyphs. No need t finish it now, but I guess I'll post what I was going to, here....

.........................................................................................

With all the possibilities of what could have happened to Lily after the events of the 19 Kingdoms settling into Mariejois, there is one avenue yet to be explored. That is the simple fact that Lily herself relinquished her throne in Alabasta, and set off on a journey. Now there could be a multitude of reasons for this, but I think the one that fits narrative direction the best, is the simplest one, where she set off to tell the story of what happened during the Void Century.

Think about it for a minute. The person who created the Poneglyphs havd to have extensive first hand knowledge of everything that went down before and after the war between the 20 Kingdoms and the Ancient Kingdom.

Now many people believe it was entirely Joyboy who went around and created all the Poneglyphs, but that currently does not make a whole lot of sense. The assumption is, is that Joyboy was the King of the Ancient Kingdom, and after losing the war, he went around creating the Poneglyphs, to keep the History of the World in tact.

The problem is, is how would Joyboy have known that there was a plan to erase the events of the Void Century? The only way he could have possibly known that, is if someone who knew about the plan, told him.

And that's as far as I got.

So why is Imu butthurt about Blackbeard as much as about Joyboy then. The Marines under Garp teamed up with Roger to beat the Rocks Pirates, with Rocks aiming for becoming King of the world and Blackbeard being portrayed as Xebec's successor who might accomplish what Xebec couldn't.
Let them hate on BB. :zehaha:

Luffy with Nika DF can beat Imu, Doflamingo says he can overthrow Imu if he had Ope, but some haters who thought Hancock high-diffs Yami BB believes BB with 2 DFs who will surpass Xebec can't beat them.

That's funny as hell, I started working on a theory last week that Lily helped create the Poneglyphs. No need t finish it now, but I guess I'll post what I was going to, here....

.........................................................................................

With all the possibilities of what could have happened to Lily after the events of the 19 Kingdoms settling into Mariejois, there is one avenue yet to be explored. That is the simple fact that Lily herself relinquished her throne in Alabasta, and set off on a journey. Now there could be a multitude of reasons for this, but I think the one that fits narrative direction the best, is the simplest one, where she set off to tell the story of what happened during the Void Century.

Think about it for a minute. The person who created the Poneglyphs havd to have extensive first hand knowledge of everything that went down before and after the war between the 20 Kingdoms and the Ancient Kingdom.

Now many people believe it was entirely Joyboy who went around and created all the Poneglyphs, but that currently does not make a whole lot of sense. The assumption is, is that Joyboy was the King of the Ancient Kingdom, and after losing the war, he went around creating the Poneglyphs, to keep the History of the World in tact.

The problem is, is how would Joyboy have known that there was a plan to erase the events of the Void Century? The only way he could have possibly known that, is if someone who knew about the plan, told him.
@Pantheos

Yeah, it makes sense afterall thought, who ever could slapp Sabo so easily with one attack and make him scary and running for his life, ofc with Imu and the Gorosei holding fucking back to not destroy the empty throne place...

Sabo is himself a top tier and was in vague of death by just one attack from Imu, had bandages for weeks just by one attack.
People should wake up, I mean it for my both Navy and Yonkou bros, Gorosei are at least on the same lvl or even above depends on the plot. And Imu is save God tier lvl, like Kaguya or Yhwach in their verse, Roger and Whitebeard are the Hashirama and Madara one of the One Piece verse.
We have a shot of Sabo standing next to Cobras corpse and he's completely unharmed though.
I think that's the case. I'm sure Oda is just baiting us with their zoan forms. Would be a better twist if theirs is natural and based on the origin of DFs. Or at least Imu should have this power.
They all will have God/Deity Mythical Zoans imo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People crazy, if Zoro is fighting a admiral so will Sanji or if Zoro fighting a elder so will Sanji.
You would think people would learn from Wano .
Yes.
Both Zoro and Sanji ended up fighting a Calamity, when people spammed the shit out of "sanji vs some flying 6. or sanji tag team vs queen".

You're right.

One would expect people to have learned something by now.
:lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.