Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure why ya'll think Sanji will beat Gorosei or at least why would ya'll be so sure

He didn't solo one of the priests. He teamed with Luffy against by far the weakest priest.
He didn't defeat Doffy's seat, he lost to one of the seats

And then there are 5 Gorosei, so if Zoro fights one Sanji fights one who do others fight? Nami Usopp Chopper

Are they equal to Zoro too then?

I like the enthusaism but slow down a little bit
First Zorofans said “Sanji won’t fight a commander”
Then “Sanji will fight jack”
Then “Sanji will need jinbe’s help to defeat queen”

Do you see a pattern here? Does it ever get old? The only instance of Sanji never fighting an opponent the same rank as Zoro’s was baratie (And I mean strictly 1v1’s)

Eventually there will come a time where you’ll stop crying. Ik it’s difficult but just know I believe in you homie.

I am not sure why ya'll think Sanji will beat Gorosei or at least why would ya'll be so sure

He didn't solo one of the priests. He teamed with Luffy against by far the weakest priest.
He didn't defeat Doffy's seat, he lost to one of the seats

And then there are 5 Gorosei, so if Zoro fights one Sanji fights one who do others fight? Nami Usopp Chopper

Are they equal to Zoro too then?

I like the enthusaism but slow down a little bit
Mr. Zoro-fights-low-top-tier-Orochi_&_Sanji&Jimbei-Team-up-against-Queen spitting facts here. Listen to him for sure

Do you see a pattern here? Does it ever get old? The only instance of Sanji never fighting an opponent the same rank as Zoro’s was baratie (And I mean strictly 1v1’s)

Eventually there will come a time where you’ll stop crying. Ik it’s difficult but just know I believe in you homie.
Well I am glad he fought Queen after 999999 Ass pulls but this is a whole different league

Someone who doesn't even have advanced version of One Haki yet can't logically reach this level

Stop giving such zoro fans attention

They know Sanji will nalways fight an opponent on same level as Zoro's

Gotta say,
Gorosei and Imu don't feel hype as the berserk villains here

They juts don't ooze that tension/badass aura
Maybe the way Oda drew their shadows
Lol
You'd expect him to at least make them feel somewhat badass/scary /Hype
I think the contrast from the refined image of the Gorosei we've been accustomed to seeing to these deranged looking monsters is pretty scary tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.