Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit this chapter is insanity
Imu and the Gorosei look like Devils
Ims attack even has that pointed arrow tail tip
Also Sabo is a logia and got hit, is it some pure hakified attack?
Also Sabo became the flame emperor, assaulted Marygeoise, is the front runner for revolutionary change, shook the world with the raid on Marygeoise

Ace might have really given him the D initial
The flashback might have in real time showcased that the D isn’t limited by bloodline as stated previously

By the way, did Imu just bypass logia intangibility? Because Sabo's body is fire yet Imu effortlessly pierced him. Did Imu use Haki or is there even more? Without Haki, it's almost impossible to injure logia users.
The arrow is normal Haki most likely but i wouldn't be surpised if they all negate devil fruits.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Swordbros been wildin' lately, even more than usual.
I wonder what's the reason :specialmeh:
The end of Akainu Top 1 agenda. After almost 3 weeks of "Akainu is the Strongest Marine in History" wank. Almost a decade of Akainu top 1 wank lol.

Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon > Akainu.
Oda also literally spelled out Kaidou > Akainu.

Unless he shows up with CoC coating, he's basically a bit stronger than the other Admirals lmao.

Holy shit this chapter is insanity
Imu and the Gorosei look like Devils
Ims attack even has that pointed arrow tail tip
Also Sabo is a logia and got hit, is it some pure hakified attack?
Also Sabo became the flame emperor, assaulted Marygeoise, is the front runner for revolutionary change, shook the world with the raid on Marygeoise

Ace might have really given him the D initial
The flashback might have in real time showcased that the D isn’t limited by bloodline as stated previously
So I wasn't the only one recognizing how Imu hurt a logia user. Just like I said to @ConquistadoR, it could be Imu's individual hax ability similar to Nika power. It is not a coincidence that Imu suddenly gigantified his head to eat the flames, similar to Luffy making his head gigantic to EAT Lucci.

The arrow is normal Haki most likely but i wouldn't be surpised if they all negate devil fruits.
Either that - but knowing Oda's writing I doubt it's gonna be sth simple like basic haki - or it is a hint to Imu's ability, either DF nullification or some similar ability like Nika Luffy who can give other opponents a rubber body by contact.

The end of Akainu Top 1 agenda. After almost 3 weeks of "Akainu is the Strongest Marine" wank.
Only because your delusional ass declares something over doesn't mean it is. Your scaling is absolute shit tier.

Akainu is stronger than all those bitches you've listed below. Oda already put Akainu above Shanks and Mihawk a decade ago when he chose Akainu as an example why not to make a protagonist too strong.

Kaido was reduced to Magma fuel, i wonder what Oda meant with that.

As always you're running on your brain dead delusions, the same delusions that make you think the Final war is skypiea 2.0 and that Dragon will fight a Gorosei alongside Zoro.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.