Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I remember you telling me Fuji was a hypocrite because he was okay with slavery and stuff, glad this has shown us he isnt XD.
Some redeeming qualities finally.

I still wouldn't jump to conclusion on Saturn fighting at Egghead, I still think it's possible that no one else knows his powers and if that's the case then he will most likely avoid fighting.

Saturn probably doesn't want to expose himself unless he truly has no other choice, but I think he will leave the fighting to Kizaru and the others.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Seth what do you think of this chapter? :hope:
Too comical.

Sabo should be dead the moment Gorosei and Imu realized he was there besides Cobra.

Wapol runs thru a room full of trained assassins with Rokushiki and Haki and they can't react to fodder Vivi tagging along and escaping with fodder Wapol.

Maybe Oda should just stop pretending and give every single one of Luffy's friends a replica of Nika Nika Fruit. Cause this shit was goofy as fuck.

Gorosei and Imu having Mythical ( I think ) Zoans is somewhat interesting. Another fake out when it comes to name since apparently, Imu starts saying "Mu".

Fujitora redemption arc starts now probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.