One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Imu is #1, but it just goes to show how strong Cobra's haki is! /s

Have we learned nothing from Bleach's Chair-sama?

Oda's way of showing how quick Sabo is, is to have him run away at super speed. Same for Wapol, there's hidden potential that only now was put on display by showcasing how fast he can run from CP0. Wapol is faster than CP0, imagine that!

Imu is #1, but it just goes to show how strong Cobra's haki is! /s

Have we learned nothing from Bleach's Chair-sama?

Oda's way of showing how quick Sabo is, is to have him run away at super speed. Same for Wapol, there's hidden potential that only now was put on display by showcasing how fast he can run from CP0. Wapol is faster than CP0, imagine that!
You can't spell "Wapol" without a W.:araboss:

people using bandage scaling when ryokuguy can just heal himself by being plant and sucking some nutrients

gravity doesnt heal wounds like logias
Fujitora creates a gravity shield against Law and Doflamingo in Dressrosa. Although Fuji never uses that again for some reason.

I guess Fuji creates that due to lack of Logia durability so he has the best defensive abilities among the Admirals.

While Ryokugyu can probably heals himself using nutrients like you said.

That would means Ryokugyu is literally invincible since he can keep healing himself over and over again.

Fujitora creates a gravity shield against Law and Doflamingo in Dressrosa. Although Fuji never uses that again for some reason.

I guess Fuji creates that due to lack of Logia durability so he has the best defensive abilities among the Admirals.

While Ryokugyu can probably heals himself using nutrients like you said.

That would means Ryokugyu is literally invincible since he can keep healing himself over and over again.
probably has a limit but its not time for that yet, no power is unlimited
Post automatically merged:

So Ryokugyu can continuously heal himself while Fuji can’t? Doesn’t that mean Ryos stronger
i'm just making apoint because bandage scaling is really something people be using here

probably has a limit but its not time for that yet, no power is unlimited
True yeah.
i'm just making apoint because bandage scaling is really something people be using here
You're underestimating OP fandom.

They will use sweats scaling, height scaling, bandages scaling, toys scaling, fake magazines scaling as long as it fits their agenda.

Get used to the system.