Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrior of Science
Warrior of environment
Warrior of agriculture
Warrior of finance
Interesting
We have warrior of liberation

Interestingly there was chapter titles warrior of science referring to Sanji right?
One month hiatus 😑😑😑

Luffy worked for it , kept on pushing limits , Garp training him since he was kid and same with ace.
Ace wasn't strong , Akainu punched a hole in him.
momo turned into a warrior?
only his body grew that's it. mf still don't how handle a sword , no haki , df saving his ass that's it.
Luffy got that monkey D haki man. And his resilience and tenacity also comes from there.

Ace was absolutely strong as f for his age. Akainu was just way superior. If ace had luffys plot armor, he would he pirate King by now.

Momo is still 8 years old in mind. Give him some time and he'll be a warrior. He got his body from his dads genes. That's a huge advantage compared to your average Joe.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What do you mean? The Gorosei being demons is brilliant narratively. Arthur just drew a bunch of completely random and pointless shit together and gave them random ass names for no reason lol.
Not sure how you can see the shapeless silhouettes last chapter and the punny planet names this time and be so enthusiastic, Lee, but I’d like to see their real forms before I cream my shorts over them. Artur’s versions were interesting to see and are (so far) more detailed than Oda’s, it’s not a big deal for a fanmade comic to do fun things like that.

C

Cruxroux

Luffy got that monkey D haki man. And his resilience and tenacity also comes from there.
Haki isn't transferred , his resilience and tenacity is garp training him and Mythical zoan stat boost since he was a kid.

Ace was absolutely string as f for his age. Akainu was just way superior. If ace had luffys plot armor, he would he pirate King by now.
Zoro > ace at their age.
Momo is still 8 years old in mind. Give him some time and he'll be a warrior. He got his body from his dads genes. That's a huge advantage compared to your average Joe.
Well if he works for it , then why not. but he's just a crybaby in the end.
luffy/ace/zoro werent crybaby when they were 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.