How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think Gorosei and IMU might be above Roger.

Luffy already defeated Kaido - a yonkou so I think his future opponents might be stronger than yonkous.
Imu and Roger must have faced each other at some point. Did Imu inflict the disease upon Roger? Was Roger too weak to fight Imu because of his illness?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vegapunk gave seraphims and a weapon to destroy islands to WG.

His tech is based on what ancient kingdom had....

So, how on earth WG who didn't have anything so advance defeated Ancient kingdom with joy boy leading them? Lol

I fear oda might pull some BS plot for this

So, how on earth WG who didn't have anything so advance defeated Ancient kingdom with joy boy leading them? Lol

The tech might have worn out over time. Think of the old rusty robot at EggHead Island.

Who would be there to fix broken devices?

Cum cum fruit

Probably a lot of backstabbing and/or Joyboy refusing to destroy and kill people by using the Weapons.

The power level of Gorosei may be based on the distance of their planet from the sun
Making something like this:

Saint Mercury > Saint Venus > Saint Mars > Saint Jupiter > Saint Saturn

It would make a lot of sense, as Saturn would be the less powerful among them, which can very well be if he is going to be the first who falls (as he is going to Egghead right now)

The real question is, in 800 years time, why did Imu never bother to investigate such things like a possible letter being sent out randomly or why not bother collect the poneglyphs and hide them.

800 years of lost opportunities. What was Imu doing all this time? Did they time travel to current era?

Nasujuro is definately from wano . I wonder if he betrayed his own country to work with 20 kings during void century .

Dude manages pretty powerful position. He ensures all tribute is on time.

The power level of Gorosei may be based on the distance of their planet from the sun
Making something like this:

Saint Mercury > Saint Venus > Saint Mars > Saint Jupiter > Saint Saturn

It would make a lot of sense, as Saturn would be the less powerful among them, which can very well be if he is going to be the first who falls (as he is going to Egghead right now)
Solar System Scaling let's fucking gooooooooooô :funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.