Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
This panel also shows their age range from left to right:
The oldest : imu
Second oldest : Saturn
Youngest : blonde
Nice catch. Though I think Mars could be the second youngest and Nasujuro could be the second oldest tbh

So you are telling me Akainu is still fighting with his desk??
Man this guy is getting overshadowed every single chapter. Like by this time how many people are above him that are also super strong? 5 people in Gorosei. One is this figarland holy knight, and one is Imu. there are seven guys above his status that are super strong apparently. Why would he ever be the final villain?

Man this guy is getting overshadowed every single chapter. Like by this time how many people are above him that are also super strong? 5 people in Gorosei. One is this figurland holy knight, and one is Imu. there are seven guys above his statu that are super strong apparently. Why would he ever be the final villain?
Any CD is above Akainu. It doesn't mean shit.

@Xione @Elder Lee Hung

The amount of monsters that the World Government has that haven't been revealed yet is crazy.

We still have at least 8 Holy Knights, a few CP-0 agents, and 4 zodiac Vice Admirals. And, we still haven't learned what the powers of Imu, the Gorosei and the introduced zodiacs VAs.

:steef::steef: this organization is absolutely stacked!
Is a reason why Oda can afford to have Fujitora create a drift in the Marines. Why Dragon has spent 20+ years trying to gather up an army. The mf knows it ain't some cakewalk. Why "good marines" don't just rebel and go slaughter mode.

I think this dude might not even be 1 of the 9 knights, but just the leader who's akin to Akainu being the leader to the Admirals.

Marines - 9 Top tiers
Celestial Dragons - 7 top tiers so far + unknown holy knights some of whom might damn be top tiers too
CP0 - Still unknown for the most part

THIS IS INSANE.

Man this guy is getting overshadowed every single chapter. Like by this time how many people are above him that are also super strong? 5 people in Gorosei. One is this figarland holy knight, and one is Imu. there are seven guys above his status that are super strong apparently. Why would he ever be the final villain?
Let Akainu fans live in their dreams

He’d solo all of them combined, shanks geriatric uncle included.
:akasalt:

Status
Not open for further replies.