How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Cobra shielded him on his final legs against probably the strongest being the verse, so what brother? What is that proving?
Until we see that real level Imu is about this is just speculation and you trying to downplay Sabo for no reason.

Again the Reverie didn't prove anything you are just using your headcanon as facts which they aren't.
I didn't actually downplay him, i just said what was shown in the manga.

Actually i also rate sabo highly but all those BS claims that people are saying just because sabo survived he is a top tier, im just giving those guys a reality check.

We don't have a clear idea if the attack was from front. All i can tell from the panel is that cobra also got pierced straight thru is chest by same attack.

If its from the front then ill accept i was wrong about sabo getting shielded by cobra.
The back end of the tail can be seen right near Sabo's ribs. You notice the suffix and then blood drops coming out of Sabo's right rib area.

Then it comes out of what looks to be Cobra's left shoulder.

If it went through Cobra first through the back, it doesn't even hit Sabo since the Arrow comes out of Cobra's left shoulder area.

The 2nd attack was clearly aimed at Sabo than it was at Cobra, hence Oda shows Sabo's reaction and not Cobra's to taking the damage. The attack goes from the front of Sabo to Cobra's shoulder.

Also the attack came from his right side
How is Sabo hurt on the left too?
Unless he got hit more offscreen by Imu and Gorosei

The back end of the tail can be seen right near Sabo's ribs. You notice the suffix and then blood drops coming out of Sabo's right rib area.

Then it comes out of what looks to be Cobra's left shoulder.

If it went through Cobra first through the back, it doesn't even hit Sabo since the Arrow comes out of Cobra's left shoulder area.
Shit this arrow/tail or whatever the fuck that is hard to figure out. I thought the end part was connected to silhouette body when cobra got stabbed first time so it would be same for this as well. Which is why i thought that the attack was probably from the back and sabo was sliced thru his right lower abdomen.

I'll take my L on this then.

Also the attack came from his right side
How is Sabo hurt on the left too?
Unless he got hit more offscreen by Imu and Gorosei
It goes from right diagonally to the left piercing through his body and through Cobra's left shoulder.

Basically fucked up Sabo's entire upper body while hurting Cobra's left shoulder. Pretty deadly attack.

Where as Cobra in his first one just got hit from the back to the front in the stomach, so not even really close to as deadly of a blow as the one Sabo got hit with.

Status
Not open for further replies.