One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody talks about Sanji here... But if it makes you feel better yeah, the weekling Shillew could be 100x stronger than Sanji it doesnt change the fact that hes weakling compared to top tiers... Zoro will never face any top tier in hes life
Kinda sums up an average Sanji fan, same kinda degenerate mindset as Sanji himself.

Let me make it clear for you
Zoro is already a Yonko level character
So anyone who faces next and pushes him past mid diff automatically is Yonko level character.

Sanji is not was not and will never surpass the level Zoro was at the roof top.

And if you wanna doubt Zoro is Yonko level character, lets do feat by feat comparison of any Yonko right now and Zoro wins against any of them.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Kinda sums up an average Sanji fan, same kinda degenerate mindset as Sanji himself.

Let me make it clear for you
Zoro is already a Yonko level character
So anyone who faces next and pushes him past mid diff automatically is Yonko level character.

Sanji is not was not and will never surpass the level Zoro was at the roof top.

And if you wanna doubt Zoro is Yonko level character, lets do feat by feat comparison of any Yonko right now and Zoro wins against any of them.
You are delusional with your fanboism. And you know my mindset. Im a hard worker who does not cry and complain, and you know full fell that I aint no fan

So does this say about clearx2 fruit Invisibility ?

CoO master Koby can't detected because he was supposed to be trash and the damsel in distress?
He didn't use and was careless because he wanted to save the supposed person in danger?
Garp has FS amd realized that shiryu will stab whoever was there?
That raises the question why he couldn't put a fricking armor there.

Two thing is for sure.
It gets annoying how little Oda draws characters defending themselves with hardening.
Fucking Doflamingo was blitzed and still managed in a split secind to put hardening on his cheeks..

When even magic Invisibility is traceable, science Camouflage one like the Queen one, is trash ..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

CoO master Koby can't detected because he was supposed to be trash and the damsel in distress?
He didn't use and was careless because he wanted to save the supposed person in danger?

Two thing is for sure.
It gets annoying how little Oda draws characters defending themselves with hardening.
Fucking Doflamingo was blitzed and still managed in a split secind to put hardening on his cheeks..

When even magic Invisibility is traceable, science Camouflage one like the Queen one, is trash ..
Garp didn't know it was even shiryu. Until after he became visible so I doubt he sensed him cause he knows who shiryu is.
Maybe the intent of the attack ?

Two thing is for sure.

Shiryu and queens invisibility is the same.
Garp has a very srrong CoO and could since Shiryu, Coby has shittier CoO and couldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.