One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogard about to cook .
Tought would love tashigi to get some feats we know cutting is the best way to deal with those giants hands .
Post automatically merged:

He's a Swordsman that works under Garp.

Oda is just saving him for a giant hype moment, possible this.

Oda never let's Tashigi do shit, too, so the most likely way they get out of the ship being destroyed is Bogard.

That's why Garp was so confident, he knew his trusted Swordsman was there to take care of things.
Yes but why not with him beating some commanders up ? bogard should be above commanders level .

Bogard about to cook .
Tought would love tashigi to get some feats we know cutting is the best way to deal with those giants hands .

Yes but why not with him beating some commanders up ? bogard should be above commanders level .
My wet dream would be Tashigi cutting one of Pizarro's arm, Bogard cutting the other arm, then Smoker taking out Pizarro.
I doubt Oda would do it though.:sighting:

It's the complete opposite actually
Nope, Garp was reminiscing his past with Aokiji just like he did in MF with Ace and Luffy. Back then everybody agreed that he let Luffy get past him, he did the exact same thing here.
Besides how can someone deny he was not nerfed after Shiryu stabbed him?
Also Aokiji was still sleeping after Garp's first attack

Good to see that you're still well and coping.
Yes. It was confirmed that Old Garp is stronger than the Yonkou and that Kuzan is Prime Garp's equal.
Coping from what? I don't have a dog here. And yes old Garp is stronger than Big Meme but he stands no chance against Kaido or Shanks. He can beat the shit out of GB and Fuji though since those guys were struggling vs Morley and Karasu.
No trolling I would go with this ranking
Kaido > Shanks >= Akainu > Kizaru >= Old Garp > current Aokiji >> Fujitora > GB > Big Meme

Last edited:
No it is not.
Shiryu is magic invisibility ,Queen is like the Germa one.. Just tech camouflage. You can't eqaute a "magic" one with science.

Well doesn't mean much if Garp ddin't know it was Shiryu. Maybe he didn't know he ate the fruit. After all this happened like a month ago in OP time. He was still able to track him. If it was because of the attack is or not is the real question yes.
Same shit wtf is magic invisibility

Main difference so far is Shiryu can awaken his df that's it until we see further of it

Not even Mihawk haters and Shiryu kills Mihawk stans could imagine something like this with Mihawk

The Mihawk slander fell so far down the drain that I literally have to do it for you shankstards and shiryu tards

Are admiral bounties 3 stars like garps? that's still under mihawk lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.