Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
59 y/o Hiruzen > Any Sannin by Orochimaru's own admission.
Teen Hiruzen > Adult Tobirama

He's hardly a fraud, the man's the original god of shinobi for a reason.
And that's precisely why he is the biggest fraud in the entire series, because when it's time for him to show feats, garbage is an understatement, Minato had to carry his ass even in the flashback.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion

Where does the headcanon that Minato completely owns Tobirama in his j

you're butthurt because Tobirama pulled more bitches than the beta cuck Minato could ever dream off. Minato's contribution to the Naruto world is damn near nonexistent, bro is actually useless.
Imagine being the creator of so many prolific jutsu and absolutely sucking at every jutsu you make. Literally everyone else who uses shadow clones, edo tensei or FTG has a better handling of it than Tobirama.

It's kinda embarrassing lmfao.

Tobirama lost to Kinkaku 1v1, why does no one ever talk about this? His death stays consistent with the fact that he is forever Kinkaku and Ginkaku squads bitch.

And I love Tobirama, but he has to be the 2nd biggest fraud among the Hokage's (PL wise) only Hiruzen tops him.
Your Tobirama hate is wild

He is 3rd strongest Hokage Ever
At worst 4th after Minato

No arguments

That's like me saying I'm great at soccer and the best goalie you'll ever meet in hockey, all before we do a 200 meter sprint. All those other qualifications do not matter. Speed is the biggest indicator of success in Naruto and Minato's got the edge so far and fast, it isn't even funny. Fodder edo tensei do not touch him at any point. In fact, Minato likely uses a shadow clone to teleport them closer to Tobirama.
They won't be able to glue Minato together after Tobirama paper bombed him to pieces. He anticipates his teleportation and sets up an Edo clone there, after all, he was fast enough to take Juubito by surprise and who is Minato compared to that ?

That's like me saying I'm great at soccer and the best goalie you'll ever meet in hockey, all before we do a 200 meter sprint. All those other qualifications do not matter. Speed is the biggest indicator of success in Naruto and Minato's got the edge so far and fast, it isn't even funny. Fodder edo tensei do not touch him at any point. In fact, Minato likely uses a shadow clone to teleport them closer to Tobirama.
I am more athletic than you

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All in for kuzan hype....

:goyea:

Garp getting out classed in haki :crazwhat:.

And, we have people who thought admirals will not have haki :ronalugh:

But Garp being down at the end gives me vibe of another fake tension plot from oda.....

I hope oda proves me wrong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They won't be able to glue Minato together after Tobirama paper bombed him to pieces. He anticipates his teleportation and sets up an Edo clone there, after all, he was fast enough to take Juubito by surprise and who is Minato compared to that ?
Minato's a renowned sensor and has kunai everywhere. Tobirama can try to predict it, he can even set it off. Minato vanishes before the explosion even gets close to reaching him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Your Tobirama hate is wild

He is 3rd strongest Hokage Ever
At worst 4th after Minato

No arguments
Tobirama is my favourite Hokage, not counting Kakashi. I'm just stating facts, he lost to Kinkaku 1v1, and died to Kinkaku/Ginkaku squad later on without Kin/Gin even being present.

Imagine being the creator of so many prolific jutsu and absolutely sucking at every jutsu you make. Literally everyone else who uses shadow clones, edo tensei or FTG has a better handling of it than Tobirama.

It's kinda embarrassing lmfao.
You can't seriously keep using that as an argument. The creator spent most of his time developing the jutsu that's like the single most complex thing to do while those that pick up others homework have the time to improve it. Ultimately Minato can never come close to Tobirama because Minato could've never developed that jutsu.

Rasengan is the joke jutsu of the verse 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.