Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan joined way before the jump. BB has a bounty of 2.2B which was seen post reverie and wano act 1. Kuzan joining BB already news since dressrosa.
nope

Back then marines alone were surprised that Aokiji had connections to the underworld and Smoker didn't know what he was doing.

Kuzan only started wearing his pirate clothes back when he kidnapped Pudding in the cover story and was officially introduced as a BB pirates

"Kaido was too fast for fs luffy"
Yeah Kaido has top CoO outside of fs
Guess what? He needed fs to handle snakeman lol

Unless Garp or other top tiers gave fs + top speer, they aren't tagging katakuri easily
They are not also reacting to his top speed

Katakuri /kaido/ Luffy are the only ones proven to be a snakeman level in combat speed so far

nope

Back then marines alone were surprised that Aokiji had connections to the underworld and Smoker didn't know what he was doing.

Kuzan only started wearing his pirate clothes back when he kidnapped Pudding in the cover story and was officially introduced as a BB pirates
Dude, I am talking about the conversation of Akainu with Gorosei. And Jesus Burgess already discussed on the phone with BB regarding Aokiji at the time of the Colosseum fight on how he shouldn't trust Aokiji. The cover story introduces everyone that doesn't mean anything just like how sometimes character gets introduced.

Lightspeed Kizaru
CoO god Fujitora
Hawk if he has special eyes
Rest are Rokushiki masters

Lucci can too btw
There are different types of speed tho like reaction and movement. Being able to run fast doesn’t mean you can react fast

There are also different types of observation haki with fujitora focusing on a whole different aspect of observation haki

So does shawk

Being a rokushiki master doesn’t mean much

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Copium since your shiryu getting rocked

Garp isn't beating Katakuri + BMP

:suresure:He gets beaten by Katakuri + enraged army

I never gave Shiryu any relevancy against a top-tier—forget Garp. Garp right here is folding the guys that folded Big Mom's territory. I doubt Kuri could do anything even if Big Mom herself helps him. The dude probably dies in the crossfire.

Why does Oda insist on making the BB Pirates look as bad as possible? I'm pretty sure none of them besides BB himself and Kuzan have gotten on-screen Ws, and in Kuzan's case it was against the BB Pirates :risitameh:
He wants to write everyone new gen pirates as bad as possible including the SH crew. Garp should be killed alongside roger and wb. This makes Luffy vs BB even more personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.