Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You are suddenly saying that no one relevant can be one shotted by Luffy. If we took the same thing about Kaido than Luffy after WCI being called as Gonkou and having a bounty of 1,5 bi is not relevant.

It's not me making mistakes on purpose.
I am saying it because it is a fact.
Nobody strong can be one-shotted by Luffy.
Bellamy and Saint Charlos are literally working against you...

Kaido never trashed Luffy with a punch.
I said he cant help you in this argument.
Feels like you are...

Considering Cross Guild is poor as fuck, 3 billion is literally an absurdly high bounty for the Admirals. Literally this crew just obtained one fucking ship lol, compared to the Marines who have thousands of warships and exponentially more resources than Cross Guild does.

The worst thing you can say about a 3 billion bounty is that the Admirals have bounties on par with three guys that took down Big Mom and Kaido. The best (and most accurate) thing you can say about these bounties is that 3 billion is an absurdly high for a poor organization that doesn’t even have two ships to its name lol.
Would be an classic Oda comedy moment if some of Buggys underling told him someone would bring in an Admiral ,and Buggy freaking out because he never thought someone would be able to ,and now freaking out because he could not afford it :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.