Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said kuzan is evil

Kuzan is in for his own purpose and its clear that he doesn't care about SWORD when he didn't give a damn about Garp.

The fight between kuzan vs Coby won't be centred around good vs evil but kuzan learning the justice meaning he is searching for...
First of all it's sword Vs kuzan not Coby Vs kuzan and second, how do you come to the conclusion he don't give a damn about garp? Isn't him capturing garp proving he found his own justice?

In my time here in op spoiler section, ive never seen you slander someone as much as did you Coby in this thread.
What happened?
tbf this used to be how I used to have a go at sanji years back hence the username
:milaugh:

but people thinking koby will matchup with aokiji set me off I guess lol . its just banter . oda end of the day does what he wants.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:kayneshrug:Crocodile and Doffy are evil yet top 20 most loved
Croc got redeemed and doffy didn't involve himself in Killin two beloved characters.

BB was the reason Ace got captured and he put final bullets in WB..

I still remember how much hate BB got on YouTube when BB appeared in MF lol

Croc got redeemed and doffy didn't involve himself in Killin two beloved characters.

BB was the reason Ace got captured and he put final bullets in WB..

I still remember how much hate BB got on YouTube when BB appeared in MF lol
Doflamingo killed a top 15, chadbeard ain't even more popular than Loger:usoprice:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
First of all it's sword Vs kuzan not Coby Vs kuzan and second, how do you come to the conclusion he don't give a damn about garp? Isn't him capturing garp proving he found his own justice?
No he didn't find his justice yet...

And, him capturing garp is exactly the reason why he will fight coby. We got FB of kuzan and Garp apprentice for a reason

You can say SWOrd but Coby is the one who will lead and play bigger role..

tbf this used to be how I used to have a go at sanji years back hence the username
:milaugh:

but people thinking koby will matchup with aokiji set me off I guess lol . its just banter . oda end of the day does what he wants.
Yeah that coby aokiji matchup shit makes me sick as well. That shit might just become his worst decision in post-ts
But anyway he is GODA so people will still eat that shit :kayneshrug:

I don't believe "Garp dead". We have to remember the words Aokiji said to Smoker "I'm still on good side". And in the spoil it says Garp Destiny = Unknow . So i think Garp is not dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.