Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

No one would have died, might get injured but no one was dying...You are talking as if Zoro was the strongest there on the roof if he didn't block the hakai. Even if Zoro didn't block the attack Law would have transported them with his powers and luffy has FS so he would figure something out too... Zoro did well on roofpiece but you make it seem like he carried and everyone was helpless and weak without your papi ZORO.:kayneshrug:
Lmao Shanks Kamasuri successfully Lol diffed Kidd.
And this was two emperor Adcoc combined attack.
No one was surviving. , Luffy FS is useless , he knew something was coming but was totally helpless to do anything.
Law himself thanked Zoro to give them Enough time to teleport.
Keep coping man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Everyone was dead without Zoro on rooftop.

No one was surviving. , Luffy FS is useless , he knew something was coming but was totally helpless to do anything.
You don't even know what AdCoC is and now Flying attacks are imbued in AdCoC.. :lawsigh:

Who wants to bet chapter ends on Kizaru cliffhanger and we don't see who he's going to fight and we have another week of pointless threads and comments by low IQ people wondering who he'll fight.

:kriwhat:

You are the kind of guy who cried and pissed his pants when Zoro got reckt on the rooftop...Your ZKK dream ended their unfortunately so now you come up with your potent dose of copium ...Keep coping wanker not even god can stop you.:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

I agree that'd be trash. But I wouldn't drop it over that.

Now if that Strawhats outright lost this battle, I will personally pay for your ticket :milaugh:
lol I mean imagine Luffy beats β€œthe strongest creature in the world” then loses to some clones of characters weaker than Kaido.

But the clones were built by the supposed smartest man in the story. But the smartest man in the story was dumb enough to give higher authority of weapons that powerful to someone else.
:gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

You are the kind of guy who cried and pissed his pants when Zoro got reckt on the rooftop...Your ZKK dream ended their unfortunately so now you come up with your potent dose of copium ...Keep coping wanker not even god can stop you.:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Lmao this is what y'all do. Can't accept fact and Go for insults then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Status
Not open for further replies.