Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
kuma was just roleplaying
Kuma to Bonney: "Oh sorry, I wasn't sad at all... I was a in a lot of pain, but, that's my fetish, I'm the World's Most Submissive Man. That's why I try to repel people away from me... because if they get close, I just bend to their will, KYAAA!"

Bonney uses her powers to deage herself from existence

Seraphim are meant to be "God's Angels" in the future as the name suggests, with the God being Im.

If you really think they are destroyed already without even becoming Older, then idk what to say.
Since the real Vegapunk is there I'd assume they rescued him and got him to override the controls

I'd have to go back and look but iirc the only people with higher authority than him are the Gorosei

No reason to assume they're dead

Around the world there are water rising and earth quakes, damn is that the effect of mother frame That shit literally effect the entire world lol... Imagine the real antice weapons, the hypebole that they can destroy the world make more sense lol.
@Sentinel
One single attack surpassed everything which Whitebeard pulled out. That's reaaaally crazy. If Imu has the power of the real ancient weapon, it's an understatement to say he wipes out top tiers with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.