Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me on example where Luffy agreed to doing something against his beliefs
If he thought using a hostage was dirty or dishonorable he would've stopped them in their tracks, that's what being a captain is about
What nami says he does moron you doesn't even know things like this?? And we already know nami doesn't want to fight with an admiral
I think you need a revisit on how the crew works

He even showed up in the chapter. Aqua Laguana might be actual foreshadowing.

Also if there’s a great flood then Laboon would be free to swim and meet back up with the crew
Aqua Laguna is caused by the island sinking not water rising, so I doubt it will have anything to do with the current events

The only way for the strawhats to escape is for S-Bear to use his ability to send them (in their ship) flying away.
Which falls in line with Egghead being a Saboady parallel. So there'll be a brief clash with both Saturn & Kizaru & then they're gone.

The only way for the strawhats to escape is for S-Bear to use his ability to send them (in their ship) flying away.
Which falls in line with Egghead being a Saboady parallel. So there'll be a brief clash with both Saturn & Kizaru & then they're gone.
How is that a shocking incident though.
Post automatically merged:

Just reread the fool summary and i realized that Lolda offscreened Seraphims fight :snoopy:
You just realized it? Been known since yesterday.

Lango…

Status
Not open for further replies.