Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that the same ZKK fans back in Wano kept saying that Zoro wouldn't fight King and that he would end up fighting and defeating Kaido.

They even originally downplayed and clowned on King before hyping him up after his battle with Zoro.

The same thing is happening again here during the Egghead arc but this time instead of Kaido it's Kizaru.

ZKK fans sure love being clowns.:pepebuggy:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Also Saturn being equal if not stronger than kizaru doesn’t mean he’s stronger than the admirals. It means he’s automatically comparable if not stronger than any top tier mihawk included

Saturn > admirals is lame
Saturn > emperors is lame
You missed the point, the point is that if Saturn is stronger than Kizaru, that doesn't mean that Saturn in particular is stronger than Admirals, it means that THE GOROSEI are superior to Admirals

G

Gorosei Informer

If Gion is coming to Egghead
And Kizaru unfourtunately falls
I think someone is gonna get a promotion
:sadgrin:
Her nickname is close to orange too.
"Peach rabbit".
You suggested a very interesting possibility there but I really wanted to see Kizaru face BB and be taken down by him.

Zephyr said in Film Z that Kizaru relies too much on his DF and we know Ace did the same too, so this could be Kizaru's undoing here eventually.
There's those damned photonic or whatever gloves, the ones Atkas mentioned that let you grab and manipulate light or something? Solidify it?

York is litteraly asking Saturne to save her from Luffy. So Luffy vs Saturne is probably happening. But I think the opposite might happen, Luffy will save York from Saturne.

As for Zoro, he will most likely confront to the admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.