One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
My thing is I doubt there’s going to be a major 4 group free for all war, just because it doesn’t fit odas writing. He has a hard enough time juggling two groups let alone 4
Touche, that'll be the real question. Can he have 4-5 groups clashing lol. What scares me is he implies it with his "marineford looking cute" comments but we'll see lol

Touche, that'll be the real question. Can he have 4-5 groups clashing lol. What scares me is he implies it with his "marineford looking cute" comments but we'll see lol
I think the Marineford looking cute will be about it being a war that will take place over the entire world and involve the fate of the entire world. I hope it’s not going to be super chaotic
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Shanks in Elbaf?
Luffy vs Akainu in Elbaf. My hopium is Luffy will start to learn the power of the D and bring a storm to win the fight and we’ll get a Gear 5 version of Thur Elephant Gun so it’ll be Thor Vs Surtr (an enemy in Norse myth destined to burn the entire world to the ground) in the land of Vikings.

I think the Marineford looking cute will be about it being a war that will take place over the entire world and involve the fate of the entire world. I hope it’s not going to be super chaotic

Luffy vs Akainu in Elbaf. My hopium is Luffy will start to learn the power of the D and bring a storm to win the fight and we’ll get a Gear 5 version of Thur Elephant Gun so it’ll be Thor Vs Surtr (an enemy in Norse myth destined to burn the entire world to the ground) in the land of Vikings.
too soon for Akainu,no?I dont think Oda will rip off mythology like this.

Never forget, Kizaru was ready to roll up on 2 emperors. :pepecafe:
he was just high

I'm wondering if the Straw Hats will not be able to go to Elbaf. In the pre timeskip the Straw Hats were to go to FMI right after Sabaody but they had to change their plans. Egghead has many parallels with that arc, after all.

too soon for Akainu,no?I dont think Oda will rip off mythology like this.
Nah. I think Elbaf will be the start of the fall of the marines. It’s all been set up this arc imo.
Luffy defeats Kizaru here -> Leads to the Fleet Admiral taking action next arc.
Cross Guild has been paying for the murder of many marines -> Leads to the admirals to take action against them
Blackbeard Pirates defeated Garp -> Leads to Sengoku and Tsuru looking for revenge

And the pirates will win.

Imo this is bad structurally because Shanks just left the island.

I can "get" behind more Marines (Akainu and the like) but it depends on what Oda does after Egghead. I personally think Elbaf will be more self contained so we'll see
Short arc,maybe?

I think it’ll be the build up of Luffy and Cross Guild. Buggy Croc and Mihawk are too important to fall right now imo
more important than Shanks and BlackBeard?

The chances for Zoro too clash with Kizaru atm are very high tbh. Luffy was split from Zoro, Sanji and Jinbo for a reason. It'll probably take him a bit to confront Kizaru.

I assume that once Kizaru enters the dome he's directly confronted by those three before the VA tag along and take over.
Kizaru going through the straw hats like he did the supernova pre timeskip?