Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not get why Saturn is not supposed to be a factor in all this.

I mean when Luffy yell at an antagonist that he will be the PK, does not it end up with Luffy fighting the said antagonist?
Does not Luffy always fight the “roots” of evil in an arc ? And with Kizaru being only a cog in the machine does it not make Saturn the roots of evil in Egghead?

Yeah Saturn can be another Spandam/Orochi but he also can be a fighter so until it is not clear where he stands why act as if he is irrelevant?

big incident valid point
but you lost me at the zoro kizaru "rematch"

its important to remember his next fight is shiryu not some top tier. if anyone is defeating kizaru here , its luffy which again would solidify his status as a yonko.
If Luffy defeats Kizaru, who will defeat Saint Saturn? Unless Gorosei are meant to be weak, but that is not the impression I've gotten from the Cobra's death chapter.

What rematch, turdhead? They never fought. :vistalaugh:does Pinzoro also need a rematch against Enel because he got raped by him?
Go find where you misplaced your brain. Kizaru was about to kill Zoro pre-timeskip before Rayleigh intervened.

I mean when Luffy yell at an antagonist that he will be the PK, does not it end up with Luffy fighting the said antagonist?
Does not Luffy always fight the “roots” of evil in an arc ? And with Kizaru being only a cog in the machine does it not make Saturn the roots of evil in Egghead?

Yeah Saturn can be another Spandam/Orochi but he also can be a fighter so until it is not clear where he stands why act as if he is irrelevant?
Saturn will flex a little at the end of the arc and leave with the seraphim.

He didn’t leave the throne room to chase Sabo, which implies the Gorosei’s combat potential is a secret.

I’ve said this before, but Saturn isn’t going to hulk out, go Minotaur mode and unleash in a fight against Nike in front of the marines.

short memory perhaps?
what did he tell big mom in wci
who did he end up beating in order to escape

Saturn will flex a little at the end of the arc and leave with the seraphim.

He didn’t leave the throne room to chase Sabo, which implies the Gorosei’s combat potential is a secret.

I’ve said this before, but Saturn isn’t going to hulk out, go Minotaur mode and unleash in a fight against Nike in front of the marines.
Saturn’s role this arc is likely going to be mostly lore related. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t talk with Vegapunk at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.