Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not looking at said panel. Luffy left the room and when he returned we see that the place was attacked with them aiming their attacks at the cp0 whom zoro was carrying. So again cope.

Also liked how you skipped your cap in reference to the swim swim fruit so hear is actual info for you

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sui_Sui_no_Mi

Happy to bring up manga panels and anime scenes with senior pink himself explaining it
Lol was about to point you on that cos I forgot the Manga panel. We basically see him when he fight Franky alongside machvise . He basically swim upward the wall and through the air to stand behind Franky

Chill with Redon. It's unfair to start trashtalking because he is not posting spoilers 2 weeks before the official release.
Just gonna leave this here, as much as I'm impatient myself.
@Seth you know me very well to know that I'm long in the apoiler business.
What im saying right now is not that I defend Redon or gain anything from him, I don't have any contact with him and I don't gain anything of protecting him but I must tell things since last week more and more people judge/insult this guy for no reason and that is kinda wrong.

Redon get spoilers far before anyone else, of course somehow he make spoilers for his own fun, attention whor.. like people saying him to be is wrong, believe me when I say that Redon could easily surpass and outcast like 99% of the arab sources(who also are not holy knights, they do it for attention/followers too, even thought few of them are really cool dudes), the reason why he don't do it is because of his own source. He don't want any trouble for his own leaker, his friend. Most of us would act in this case, to protect his own friend in a way. He leaks spoilers but not much early than he should, early release are very risky.

Most arab sources just get the spoilers by someone who get his spoilers by someone who has his own leaker, they don't even care if their sources get caughted or not. Early release are not good, they are dangerous.

A reason why Redon don't want early release. To add we actually get them still pretty early. Monday night is very early and im happy and thanking Redon and co for that, in the past we got spoilers like 2-3 days before OFFICIAL RELEASE, now we get them almost 7days before. We should be thankful to get them such easy. And not unlike other, Redon don't get anything for that, he don't gain money or any support, he does this for free.

Also a other thing what I want to say, yes I hear few providers/leakers try to maul the other leakers, but believe me Redon is not one of them. He only cares when someone post early release but even than he don't do anything. He is pretty much alone with few friends.

People try to fuck him up via bringing lies about him which are wrong. Don't fall for it. And stop insulting him, he don't deserve this, didn't we learn anything about what happen to Jmena?

From now let be civil to each other and not insult each other, a person who barely did anything don't deserve such hate.

Last edited:
No way you crop the picture. No your trolling have a good day 🤣🤣😂
No way you have every opportunity to post any full picture of Akainu but you dont even have any effort outside of saying "Spandam" without any meaning.

"Being a god doesnt mean anything" lol if being a god doesnt mean anything, imagine mentioning about Admiral position as an attempt to powerscale

You are not looking at said panel. Luffy left the room and when he returned we see that the place was attacked with them aiming their attacks at the cp0 whom zoro was carrying. So again cope.

Also liked how you skipped your cap in reference to the swim swim fruit so hear is actual info for you

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sui_Sui_no_Mi

Happy to bring up manga panels and anime scenes with senior pink himself explaining it
And no zoro moved the cp0 guys to prevent them from taking damage.

Zoro surviving more lethal damage than any character in the series has ever accumulated for the 20th time this series just like back on Thriller Bark and people will still say he has poor endurance compared to Kid because of the Killer fight.

Shit had "no consequences" because Zoro can tank those consequences.
Whitebeard >

Zoro and Kid are comparable when it comes to endurance

Luffy is on that tier too

They’re all at least a tier below WB in endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.