Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some garbage tier writing why tf free Lucci when all you have to do is have Zoro reveal how to harm seraphims or if you use bubble guns anyway what was the point

Then Lucci acts tsundere like he didn't just help an enemy fight those guys

Absolutely bullshit.

You stated (I have a screenshot of what you sent) that he can swim through the air. That is false. He can only swim through solid odject which means his ability is ASS to someone that's in the air.
How did you even come to the conclusion that his ability is ass against someone in the air when he was fighting one of the top flight aerial fighters we know in the series . And as I stated not only did senor pink swim upwards he moved through the air to appear behind Frank. And we know that ability allows you to maneuver through attacks. Destroying the ground has no effect on the fruit, since the ground is not being uprooted. And even based on all your statements you made clear he the perfect mix of all worlds. He has good defense. Good has and good offense .

This is some garbage tier writing why tf free Lucci when all you have to do is have Zoro reveal how to harm seraphims or if you use bubble guns anyway what was the point

they should have handcuffed lucci and kaku, also, why doesnt vega takes out the gorosei/cp-0 chip out of the seraphim already..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I feel an urge to tag logiko just for him to come up with some BS story writing techniques to defend the plot....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.