Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. If you look at chapter 579, it's pretty obvious Kizaru had a shot at Luffy and the submarine, but Beckman's mere threat caused Kizaru to stop.

When Kizaru fired it was the next chapter and he ended up missing because the submarine was already underwater. Meaning, Beckman accomplished what he wanted.
It's amazing how the opposite of everything you said happens if you actually look at the next chapter. There's a panel where Beckman is dismayed and expresses his discontent that Kizaru decided to continue attack anyway, and the submarine isn't underwater yet, as the panel underneath shows it being commanded by someone to dive. Congrats on a spin that even Big News Morgan would be proud of lol

It's amazing how the opposite of everything you said happens if you actually look at the next chapter. There's a panel where Beckman is dismayed and expresses his discontent that Kizaru decided to continue attack anyway, and the submarine isn't underwater yet, as the panel underneath shows it being commanded by someone to dive. Congrats on a spin that even Big News Morgan would be proud of lol

Holy shit. My comment triggered this guy so hard he created a new account that doesn't even address what I said.

"Dive" means go deeper in. Considering Kuzan also missed hitting the submarine lmao.

You can literally see the sub is UNDER water in that very page.

you would have to remove all context from the kaido fight to draw that comparison.
the scabbards
the other sns etc
they had some impact.
Nah Luffy is stronger than Kaido. The gauntlet doesn't matter as much Luffy at the start of the raid wasn't on Kaido's level and was just a means for Luffy to power up and get to it and then surpass it with awakening

Oda's soooo funny for making a kid fall in love with Luffy, I'm truly laughing my ass off

Anyway, I'm excited to see an actual Yonko vs Admiral 1v1 and for Luffy to get revenge for Sabaody

If only the Live Action wasn't causing these continuous breaks :josad:

So the strawhats didn’t beat manage to damage the seraphims afterall

like I said, outside of PIS these lunarians are indestructible
Yeah they have shit ability we don't know why and when or how their flames turn on and off, until we know that they can only be defeated whenever Oda decides to abruptly end the fight (decides to turn their flame off) or seastone based weapon

Holy shit. My comment triggered this guy so hard he created a new account that doesn't even address what I said.

"Dive" means go deeper in. Considering Kuzan also missed hitting the submarine lmao.

You can literally see the sub is UNDER water in that very page.
If Beckman was such a threat why did Kizaru continue to attack? If Beckman accomplished everything he wanted then why is he expressing his discontent?

Yeah they have shit ability we don't know why and when or how their flames turn on and off, until we know that they can only be defeated whenever Oda decides to abruptly end the fight (decides to turn their flame off) or seastone based weapon
Lunanrians and their durability is something Oda added in the last minutes
He didn't know what to do with King anymore after making him unoriginal and irrelevant for 100 chapters, so he created some hax dura that can only be bypassed truly by their own studity

Status
Not open for further replies.