Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Is that it? LOL Did he say he is stronger than him or anyone? He just said very strong. Even Rayleigh used "strongest" as an adjective. And that's even better than very strong. And Rayleigh mid diff Kata.
So, usual cope

Btw, Ray said that among the strongest there are people who can see the future.

Post automatically merged:

Kaido calling people much weaker than him strong, or monsters.

I severely doubt Kizaru is = to luffy. Or even close.
Saying someone is a "little monster" or saying is "that strong (then Jack)", is not like saying someone is "really strong" period.

I don't think that Kizaru is as strong as Luffy. Luffy has beaten Kaido, so.
But Kizaru could gave him a run for his money, and in fact Luffy himself has already recognized his strength.

Last edited:
So, usual cope

Btw, Ray said that among the strongest there are people who can see the future.

Post automatically merged:

Saying someone is a "little monster" or saying is "that strong (then Jack"), is not like saying someone is "really strong" period.

I don't think that Kizaru is as strong as Luffy. Luffy has beaten Kaido, so.
But Kizaru could gave him a run for his money, and in fact Luffy himself has already recognized his strength.
Sengoku called Boa and Jinbei really strong.

And Sengoku was the FA and should have, even in his old age be a peer to Akainu and Kuzan. Maybe stronger.

He didn't KO Pre TS luffy and Current Sento is factual and you can't prove anything from Luffy's statement. Somehow I'm the one Coping?:gokulaugh:
Sure, I can't prove Luffy said that Kizaru is very strong because it is not like he has said it out loud, no?

Lol, you are so deep in your agenda that you refute even explicit statements, who by their way Luffy obviously did not do for Lucci.

So yes, usual cope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.