Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then prove to me that Kizaru is very strong like how I will prove that Sulong Dukes are strong base on Kaido's words, or Boa base on Sengoku's. LOL
I'll try as the last standing of this conversation:

- Boa was so strong that even BB was afraid of ending up petrified by her, and he more or less one shotted two BBP commanders;

- the Dukes were described "that strong" in comparison to Jack. Jack was beaten and Kaido said he was not weak, they were just that strong (then him).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't understand Pizaro's ability, his ability proves to me more that the fight is in Hachinosu
The members of Sword and Kata are planned to team up with Luffy, and it seems unlikely that anything big will happen in Elbaf.
We still have to see who is burned man who has 4th RPG

Elbalf plot is most likely tied to that man

So I can't prove Kizaru is very strong from fact that someone who beat Kaido explicitly said he is very strong?

Ok lol
mare we power scaling words now
Obviously everybody knows an admiral is strong, could they beat a non playing kaido in a 1 v 1’…never

aokiji one shot half of bb crew before he joined
Akainu took on the whitebeard pirates himself
Now kizaru is here to dog walk the straw hats pirates unless luffy intervenes which he will

I forgot aramaki dog walked the beast pirates too

yonko and admirals are a similar teir of yonkos are 100 they are 97-99

I'll try as the last standing of this conversation:

- Boa was so strong that even BB was afraid of ending up petrified by her, and he more or less one shotted two BBP commanders;

- the Dukes were described "that strong" in comparison to Jack. Jack was beaten and Kaido said he was not weak, they were just that strong (then him).
You forgot Boa got choke diff.

Yes they are strong but a lot weaker to those who gave those description. Guess what Luffy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.