Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I can't prove Luffy said that Kizaru is very strong because it is not like he has said it out loud, no?

Lol, you are so deep in your agenda that you refute even explicit statements, who by their way Luffy obviously did not do for Lucci.

So yes, usual cope lol
Cope. I never said you can't prove Luffy said Kizaru is very strong. Hahshaha

I said you can't prove anything from that statement.:beckmoji:

Getting stress out by the fact that Kizaru can't KO Pre TS Luffy?

Sure, I can't prove Luffy said that Kizaru is very strong because it is not like he has said it out loud, no?

Lol, you are so deep in your agenda that you refute even explicit statements, who by their way Luffy obviously did not do for Lucci.

So yes, usual cope lol
bud, you shouldn’t entertain them. All this shit became null the moment the chapter’s cliffhanger was post-Wano Luffy sensing how powerful Kizaru is from far away.
also you’re talking to a Meme tard, these people live in their own bubble where she never got humiliated by half the OP verse.

Sengoku called Boa and Jinbei really strong.

And Sengoku was the FA and should have, even in his old age been a peer to Akainu and Kuzan. Maybe stronger.
Aside from the fact that I remember Sengoku only saying they are "strong", Boa's power was enough to scare BB, who thought she could petrify him (and in fact petrified part of his crew).
Jinbe was more general, and I remember only strong being said, but even he stood up to BM.

But we'll see what Kizaru does in the next chapters, I think.

These statements are just for discussing it now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's see the chapter to see to whom luffy called powerful.

It's quite weird if Luffy is referring to Kizaru ( yes he is powerful) but it still doesn't make sense

Oda didn't make Luffy and zoro say something like this when Shanks and GB were in wano

Then, present chapter progression is like this

1)Luffy talks to Saturn and kizaru arrives at Egghead and engage with senta

2)then we have york and SHs

It's at the last page of the chapter, Luffy says "someone powerful has come"

There is a part (1 page) missing in the spoilers:

- Luffy and Vegapunk are talking, Luffy is in Gear 5
- Vegapunk tells him his powers can affect the world around him and he should try to to it in different ways
- We get a few panel of Luffy changing himself and his surronding:

• a cartoon like world (this is the gear 5 we know)
  • a very serious seinen like world, we see Zoro looking very evil looking with his blade at York's neck
  • a live action world, Luffy changes to Iñaki Godoy
  • the last one we get a very sexy shot of Nami and Robin, this seems to be a hentai world (Sanji falls into a coma)

bud, you shouldn’t entertain them. All this shit became null the moment the chapter’s cliffhanger was post-Wano Luffy sensing how powerful Kizaru is from far away.
also you’re talking to a Meme tard, these people live in their own bubble where she never got humiliated by half the OP verse.
Yeah, you are right.
I thought it was kind of a troll thing, but I wanted to answer the same and then it went out of the way.

Its time for Kizaru to shine similar to Sabaody. The first victim is Sentomaru.

First to let them know who will be the pk, then G5 can finish it. Saturn v Luffy just started.
I like York still being a thorn to the shs, i hope she stay traitor, so Saturn can end her after she comes around. :akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.