Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I just rebutted your point lol. But you even managed to miss that too.

Oda isn't gonna make Kizaru say "I'm holding back cause you're my friendo Sentomaru kun" Lmao.

The fucking purpose of the fucking friend line is to explain why Sentomaru is not getting obliterated rn. But you guys can't understand that because you're neck deep in agenda :kayneshrug:
Fucking preach man. I could not have said it better/more concisely. They need it openly spelt out for them to even notice it, sigh.
Nuance be damned.

too short
only good for gimmick fights

how easy is it to show a hybrid form , adv coc , future sight in different stages in just two chapters

how easy is it to appear versatile in just 2 chapters
there's a reason luffy's opponents are more memorable .
I don't necessary mean 2 chapters only, but it could be 2-3 or 4, but there are obviously exceptions to the rule too, different set ups

An example - Zoro and Sanji vs K & Q = 2 chapters, then they split to Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King for an additional 2 chapters

Luffy vs Kaido could be done in 5 full chapters max if you draw it differently, after roofpiece.

When Luffy falls down and after he returns - he returns in his awakened state.

Too much of indepth to go into one post but I dislike when fights get dragged too much at some point you just spam attacks

Right
Kaido was great
Then Luffy defeated him
Kaido became dog shit with that goofy ass drunk mode and "Are you having fun kaido"

Now kizaru is cool until Luffy faces him..then he becomes worthless
Post automatically merged:

He literally was using his Devil Fruit you brainless shitstain
🤣🤣🤣 Doffy and blackbeard are the greatest antagonist in one piece. Zoros main antagonist is one dimensional. he only exist to get beaten by zoro. no fun in that

G

Gorosei Informer

@Sasaki Kojirō Kaido's Devil Fruit puts the fruits of the admirals to shame tbh. No wonder Guernica of the CP0 thanked god that copying it was a failure. Light speed derived from a fruit doesn't seem to mean much and breaking out of Aokiji's ice isn't too difficult for a top tier with good Haki either. Meanwhile, an awakened dragon fruit would immensely boost all your physicals, endurance, durability and recovery, on top of giving you flight, the ability to lift and carry islands and elemental attacks, including turning into a island sized magma-like serpent capable of melting down islands.

It's probably the best fruit for someone who maxed out his combat abilities outside the fruit, as the dragon fruit doesn't force you into another fighting style but simply massively amps what you have, on top of giving you a bit of sugar coating here and there through flame clouds and elemental attacks.
@MonsterKaido

I would never understand how you lot
fell in love with a character but hate the fact he himself accepted a subsidiary position.
almost like you have little understanding of the character yourselves.
Not an excuse to accept whatever garbage Loda pumps out whole crew is affected just because they are his subordinates doesn't mean this should be one man show

Status
Not open for further replies.