Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Nami takes Robin's hand and guides it to her underwear. Robin hesitates for a moment but then finally touches Nami. She gasps in pleasure as Robin's fingers explore her wetness. The two continue to explore their passionately, their tongues intertwining as they exchange hot kisses.

Nami moans loudly and arches her back. Robin feels her body tense up. There's a sudden burst of energy. G5 Luffy just bust the high security door open. As the captain he calls dibs on the action. As he's about to enter, the room, Sanji pushes him aside and claims that he as a true gentleman knows better how to treat ladies. Sanji puts down a bucket and starts milking them, claiming it's to make cheese.
Ayo wtf, keep your smut on FF.net

Nami takes Robin's hand and guides it to her underwear. Robin hesitates for a moment but then finally touches Nami. She gasps in pleasure as Robin's fingers explore her wetness. The two continue to explore their passion, their tongues intertwining as they exchange hot kisses.

Nami moans loudly and arches her back. Robin feels her body tense up. There's a sudden burst of energy. G5 Luffy just bust the high security door open. As the captain he calls dibs on the action. As he's about to enter, the room, Sanji pushes him aside and claims that he as a true gentleman knows better how to treat ladies. Sanji puts down a bucket and starts milking them, claiming it's to make cheese.
@hornypolice

He swam through the walls upward. Not in the actual air. The fruit can only swim through solid objects
I basically told you what he did . You tried changing the convo a lot of times to derail the main points. Wether you believe he's weaker has than boa and kuma his hax is above Shanks. His defense is above ssnake and sbears and also above shawk. Not only is he a Fishman, he has an ability which boost his defense . Not only that the ability allows his to use his Fishman karate very well onto of having similar speed and layers so yes overall he is better

Agenda aside, interesting chapter

I wonder how Kizaru plans on handling the Sentomaru situation since he’s known him since he was a kid

Is he gonna take the Garp route and let it slide or massacre him like Akainu probably would

It’s almost impossible to tell with how nonchalant he is about everything

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just like it's not like Prime Whitebeard was scared of young Oden. Right Admiral-Bros?
Wasn’t this one of the primary scenes you guys referenced to argue that Oden was stronger than Marco and low top tier? Lol

I swear I remember everyone and their mother being like “Whitebeard was weary of Oden, Oden > Marco!!” Even when Marco was ranked the first division commander when there was no reason to give him that spot over Oden aside from strength, Yonko fans clung to Oden > Marco lol.

Now all of the sudden Luffy shitting himself over Kizaru’s power is not a big deal, lol. The same Luffy who never once shat himself over Celestial Dragon Shanks or Big Job or Kaido’s power immediately bugs out as soon as an Admiral sets foot on the same island as him. Hell even Luffy in Wano stopped partying and was prepared to jump Ryokugyu with his strongest fighters lol.

This is big Admiral hype no matter how you stretch it. Sure it’s not outright confirmation that Kizaru > Luffy, we can look at Luffy believing he needs a hostage to escape the Marines before even realizing Kizaru was present if we wanted to argue that point lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
was roger that started that nonsense
Nik too, a lot of Zoro fans jumped in because of course they would wank the shit out of everyone that fights Zoro.
If you can't recall shit properly, at least try not to say anything. I never said anything even remotely close to Kaku~Lucci, forget Kaku>/~Lucci. The only thing I ever argued was that Kaku grows at a faster phase than Lucci at a similar age, which should be obvious for anyone with a functioning brain.

Nami takes Robin's hand and guides it to her underwear. Robin hesitates for a moment but then finally touches Nami. She gasps in pleasure as Robin's fingers explore her wetness. The two continue to explore their passion, their tongues intertwining as they exchange hot kisses.

:nicagesmile:

If you can't recall shit properly, at least try not to say anything. I never said anything even remotely close to Kaku~Lucci, forget Kaku>/~Lucci. The only thing I ever argued was that Kaku grows at a faster phase than Lucci at a similar age, which should be obvious for anyone with a functioning brain.
I do recall you bringing upt that Kaku was a genius and then Zoro fans piggy backed on that and started pushing the Lucci=< Kaku nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.