Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Hebi Sasuke was the best, calm, collected, motivated. However Evil Emo Sasuke is what the story needed most for the best Naruto vs Sasuke outcome. Unfortunately Sasuke was only on his period, and also suffers from bipolar disorder so he switched personalities a week from then.
Well, I can't really blame him considering what he went through. His entire clan + family was killed by his own brother, only to find out that the village basically "forced" Itachi to do the killing. This would mess up everyone.

Well, I can't really blame him considering what he went through. His entire clan + family was killed by his own brother, only to find out that the village basically "forced" Itachi to do the killing. This would mess up everyone.
There are actually a vast majority of Naruto fans saying Sasuke's reasonings for being a diva were unjustified lmao.

Bro was face to face with the corpses of his mom and dad, then was mindfuck raped into watching it happen over and over while the one torturing him is his own fucking brother.

Real feats? Big Job losing to 2 nerfed hakiless rookies?
Blitzed by brook?
Blocked by Chopper?
Reduced to offroad by franky?
Jinbe playing pinball with her?
Neg diffed by boulder takt?
Screaming from random metal beams?
Unable to do damage to Kidd while he’s having seizures?
More than a dozen shots at defenseless Law without use?
Lost a clash against Jimbo?
Yupp tell me about it, real feats fs

Gtfo lmao
"Nerfed"
Remind me why they were nerfed, for one?
Law took Bolo Breath like 15-20 minutes before fighting BM, he had time to heal especially with Chopper and Marco in the castle.
Kidd got sliced once by Hawkins and you think it's a nerf, by that same logic Marco got shot twice by Kizaru and still kicked Kuzan away and clashed with Akainu.
The only person they took attacks from afterwards were BM and her homies, so if they were nerfed they were nerfed by her, which is obvious.
Lol.
Let's not mention Whitebeard being heavily nerfed by stab wounds and getting holes in his chest but still fucking Akainu up and making him fall into a ravine.
"Big Job" lose to those rookies because she fell off the island, right?
Then Akainu lost because he fell into the ravine.
Just using your logic man.
"Hakiless"

"Blitzed by Brook"

O.K.
"Blocked by Chopper"
You mean like this?

Is this what it looked like?
"Lost a clash against Jinbe"
Troll post debunked.
Shut the fuck up for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.