Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Deidara can’t fly that high in the air or else his opponent will have enough time to react to his attacks. He’ll be caught in Kisame’s massive water dome and drown
Potentially. It's not one sided, but Kisame is at such a disadvantage I cannot say he wins a majority of the time. If he catches Deidara when he's flying low? He has a shot, otherwise it's nonstop explosive city for the fish man.

like I said you are changing the wording .
If oda wanted do what you just coped about he would have said only the very strongest can use ACOC .

Not only (few) of the very strongest .
BY saying this Oda is telling us that the very strongest are not just acoc users .

Now this is facts you can't denied .
cope
:endthis:adv coc= high top tier

C4 isn't an issue, per say. With knowledge, Kisame only needs to fuse with Samehada and C4 is useless. It works off micro-bombs filled with Deidara's chakra, imploding the target from the inside. Touch Kisamehada and that chakra is absorbed and the bombs are inert.
The massive water dome also counters C4 because the micro bombs won’t get propelled nearly as water since water obviously will provide much more resistance than air

Status
Not open for further replies.