Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It seems like Kizaru is the Katakurri of this arc

But Luffy vs Kata happened in the mirror world where they went all put... and Kizaru doesn't want to destroy anything here:kriwhat::lusalty:
If VP has something like vegaforce to make it to elbaf then he might have something like mirror world to have kizaru fight (I was against this but I was wrong)

It's likely because kizaru was with VP

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda naming chapter Kaidou title: Island of the strongest.
Result = Kaidou is called WSP and defeats the 9 retainers in pure CQC.

Oda naming chapter Kizaru title: Admiral Kizaru
Result = Kizaru being stopped by sentomaru while wounded sentomaru accompanies him easily. :josad:

Tbh this arc has already given what it had to give.

Reborn

Oda naming chapter Kaidou title: Island of the strongest.
Result = Kaidou is called WSP and defeats the 9 retainers in pure CQC.

Oda naming chapter Kizaru title: Admiral Kizaru
Result = Kizaru being stopped by sentomaru while wounded sentomaru accompanies him easily. :josad:

Tbh this arc has already given what it had to give.
Are we resorting to title scaling now?

Last edited:
What aerial combatant was senior pink fighting in the series?

Sanji is also not the top aerial combatant in the series especially when he simply copied a maneuver that a whole roster of marines know. So again cap.

If someone like king flies in the air where there is 0 wall or building around the ability will be ASS. It's super situational and thus cannot be classified as haxx or broken.

And wants worse is even if you are on the ground/floor or against the wall fighting said person if you have AP to destroy the surroundings thus stopping the person from swimming into said objects they are done!!!!! Destroying the ground does have something to do with it especially if they are fighting in a mutiple story building lol

And lastly you take was also ASS in reference to you claiming his fruit allows him to swim in the actually air. Correct that now since that has never happened and has never ever been stated
The mere fact you wrote sanji is not a top aerial fighter brought the conversation to an end. Cos I know I am talking to someone who is pretty much creditless as can be .

Reborn

Some kind of Light room that contains all his energy or even a whole ass hyperbolic time chamber.
I don't think a room will fit but perhaps a big bubble

But yeah it's likely kizaru has to fight...

Only confusion is how this will conclude - i don't see how SHs will escape this with winning everything
Post automatically merged:

Dont let Oda fool you.

Lucci will stay back and sacrifice himself against the Navy at the end while screaming "You have to do it Mugiwara, you'll be the next PK".
That will be bad lol

I am liking lucci being bad.. don't want another addition in Luffy's cheer leader club

Dont let Oda fool you.

Lucci will stay back and sacrifice himself against the Navy at the end while screaming "You have to do it Mugiwara, you'll be the next PK".
Oh I said that before too. I see two roles for Lucci this arc. Either get hypetooled by someone or he's actually operating according to the crews plan.

I don't think a room will fit but perhaps a big bubble

But yeah it's likely kizaru has to fight...

Only confusion is how this will conclude - i don't see how SHs will escape this with winning everything
Post automatically merged:

That will be bad lol

I am liking lucci being bad.. don't want another addition in Luffy's cheer leader club

I think a 3rd Party will arrive to create Chaos and confusion (the BB Pirates perhaps?) Which will allow the Strawhats to somehow escape after fighting a bit against the VA and Kizaru. Oo and someone of our side will clash with Lucci he aint staying with us for long

What was even the point of setting up the fights in the first place? Oda literally introduced the problem of them having to deal with the Lunarian durability, only to have them deal with it offscreen without even explaining how.

It’s piss poor writing and Oda’s habit of off screening fights is getting worse and more frequent as the manga continues
Oda is just half assing past one month and his focus is completely on shitty live action. So he forgot what was actual plot happening earlier. So he simply invented seastone bubble to wrap them up.

Reborn

I think a 3rd Party will arrive to create Chaos and confusion (the BB Pirates perhaps?) Which will allow the Strawhats to somehow escape after fighting a bit against the VA and Kizaru
3rd party is already there.

Oda will definitely drop a bomb with one of the character being hypnotised or being devon

And, we can be sure BBP will gain something so this means navy and SHs are bound to lose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.