Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder that Big mom lost years of her life span after watching Chapter 1000 Luffy pummel the shit out of Crydo
Then she nearly had a heart attack because of Enma and we know that only the weak fear strong swords.
:kobeha:
Oda has done everything in his arsenal to trash Bigmom. I fear he created Bigmom and Sanji just to have revenge on someone in his life. Kaidou is based on Chinese dragon so his performance against Japanese based samurai is understandable but I dont understand for what reason he has destroyed Bigmom meticulously?

Daily reminder that Big mom lost years of her life span after watching Chapter 1000 Luffy pummel the shit out of Crydo
Then she nearly had a heart attack because of Enma and we know that only the weak fear strong swords.
:kobeha:
Bro you need to go outside and talk to women
Not even fuck them or anything, just have a slow burn, take them to the movies and what not.
Get a job too.
This shit is eating your brain up and it's really sad.
Have normal social contact with humans in real life.

Madafaking Loda abandoning two and a half decade worth of manga every month for some dogshit cosplay live actions
Well, I don't think Oda is mainly responsible for this. It's similar how Shueisha basically forced him to help with OP Movie Red. Now it's the same situation and poor guy has to help with the production of a b tier movie. It just sucks and really robs my enjoyment of this arc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, I don't think Oda is mainly responsible for this. It's similar how Shueisha basically forced him to help with OP Movie Red. Now it's the same situation and poor guy has to help with the production of a b tier movie. It just sucks and really robs my enjoyment of this arc.
It will be over by 31st August

After that we will be getting our usual schedule

But only for 3 months because then we will be having two break back to back around end of year

Kaku?

Robin or Lucci add more weight
The problem with Robin is that people will notice if she starts acting different and with the BB Pirates trapped in the dome with the others, hiding as someone that the others know so well would be difficult. As for Lucci, Luccis still giving info to the WG which I doubt Devon would do.

Kaku being out of commission gives Devon ample opportunity to lie in waiting until it’s time to strike and take what she would want.

But that’s just my opinion on it.

If Catarina has to copy someone I think they will aim at someone without df powers or someone of high status that don't have to show their skills (ie no one will question Saturn for example)

Kaku, Robin, Lucci are too much of a giveaway for her. But hypnosis is an option, don't think that will happen to any straw hat tho otherwise order Robin to spill out everything she knows sounds like a viable plan

But we will see don't like making wild speculations without having a proper direction on the arc and things could change along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.