Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

hmm that should be easy, I made 18,000 posts on NF in less than two years :zosleepy:
:chopoff::usoprice:

If only our "Internet Lord" could see this.

How can I change my banner or whatever this nakama thing is?
If you want a custom one, you need to pay $5 at least once, maybe per month to get VIP and then contact Bogard to set up with one of your choice.
We have an art shop thread here where people will make you custom tags for free too.

Also you can rent tags for 2 weeks at a time for like a dollar or or two?

That's pretty much 90% of the chapter spoiled in one tweet.
Post automatically merged:

#OnePieceSpoiler #ONEPIECE1090
It turns out that Robin and Kaku from the Cypher Ball are infected 🔥🔥

Kaku from injury lying on his back and Lucci told him to rest
As for Robin, Chopper treats her and she thanks Chopper

Fifi and Wapol are behind Morgans
Also, listen to the call that took place between Luffy and the Jerusi, they all heard Luffy saying that he will become the King of the Pirates 🔥🔥

Which camp are you on? Luffy and his peers vs Akainu and the Admirals or Luffy and his crew vs Akainu and the Admirals?
Imo Admirals are reserved for his crew (Kizaru here, the remaining trio sometime later), but the Gorosei are reserved for his allies. Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Kid and Law do seem to equate to Luffy's greatest allies, so I would imagine that these would be the people to take on the Gorosei at that point. Imo like Garp, Dragon will eventually show off, but meet his match in the end and Sabo takes over. I assume Dragon will lose to Imu at some point, then its Luffy's fight in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.