Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also. Why is everyone assuming Luffy is afraid of Kizaru for himself?

This isn't anything different than Shanks looking scared of Kid.

Luffy faced off all 3 admirals pre-time skip and Fujitora while calling out the names of his attack.

Chances are it was either Saturn, Blackbeard or at worst, Luffy is concerned for his allies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I doubt it, Aramaki just really didn't want to fight Shanks there, that ain't a problem lol it doesn't mean he's not as strong as other Admirals, just that he isn't as strong as Shanks.
Look at the way Luffy acted when Aramaki was fighting the scabbards, and look at his reaction now.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What are your thoughts on Kizaru saying "I refuse, I have my own ideals" or something to that effect in response to Saturn telling him to ignore Sentomaru?
It makes me think that we're going to learn about what "Unclear Justice" really is and more about Borsalino as a character.

He might not get a big backstory, but Oda will definitely explore his character alot, especially if he's defeated and doesn't show up after this arc

I doubt it, Aramaki just really didn't want to fight Shanks there, that ain't a problem lol it doesn't mean he's not as strong as other Admirals, just that he isn't as strong as Shanks.
NO its just show what we already know.
Aramaki dont like fighting in fights he have chance of losing .
Look with Fujitora .
Akainu , Aramaki Idol asked him to kick out fujitora .
Fujitora then said to Aramaki that mean we will fight ?
ANd Aramaki said no I don't want any of that .
SO we will think he is weaker then fujitora or is scared to fight him then revery happened .
Aramaki saw Fujitora free slave and asked fujitora for a fight .
SO its realy just that he don't like fights he is not sure 100% of winning except if pissed off .

Shanks was also not alone and he knew it .

In the dialogue with the Gorosei, Saturn says "ignore Sentomaru."

To which Kizaru says "I refuse, I have my own ideals to keep."

That's a direct contradiction to "I am just a cog in the machine."

Oda is clearly cooking something with Kizaru.

We got battleship bags and backstory with Kuzan and Garp, and we're clearly set up to get something with Kizaru.

Meanwhile, Kaido had one page of backstory.
It is because Kizaru's previous statement about being a cog in the machine was just him being sarcastic. It is part of his "trolling" nature

We don't know what they said, also there's no problem in him suggesting to spare Sentomaru as he's going to (try to) kill a Yonko, Vegapunk, etc. anyway.
One little request to spare one person should be a good trade off.
Its honestly more like a respect to Sentomaru for still trying to hold his ground against Kizaru and Kizaru will pay it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.