Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure

But you can't deny Luffy reaction here...

In wano - Luffy was laughing as if it's nothing

Here, he got diarrhoea

In both cases, it was observation haki
Well Kizaru is pretty strong.
That's to be expected.
I don't like it when people use this to put him above the Yonko though- Someone being called strong by a top tier doesn't mean they're above other top tiers.
For example, Sengoku called Hancock a "very strong woman!" but she's not above Akainu is she?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Probably. But the idea of those at the top of the world being outside the current power structure is cool to me, however unlikely it is.
Not really a fan of someone being top of the world outside the current power structure based on totally different power system.

Oda hasn't explained haki, DFS and ancient weapons properly yet... adding another power system will make it more confusing.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
But Saturn is talking about "reproducing" which gives me the non-human vibe (unless its a mistranslation). Their names are based on planets too.

Go to insert image and give the image address
That's wait for the translations. Fair point though.

I still think it makes sense for them to just be regular humans(maybe immortal thanks to the OP OP) because it was implied that they are much younger than the World Government when they were talking about the Nika fruit.

I also think the highest ranking Celestial Dragons actually being nonhumans would contradict the themes of Mjosgard's storyline: the celestial dragons are just humans.

Let's wait tho

That's to be expected.
I don't like it when people use this to put him above the Yonko though- Someone being called strong by a top tier doesn't mean they're above other top tiers.
For example, Sengoku called Hancock a "very strong woman!" but she's not above Akainu is she?
I will say if Kizaru's faster than Big Mom or Kaidou (Kaidou has ridiculous speed though so I'm not sure about that but who knows what Oda will do) then that'd be enough in my book, I don't need him to be this super strong demon who's above everyone else Luffy has faced so far, Logia Awakening should cover for any gaps in strength there may possibly be.

Well. I'm coping right now.
Respect for admitting it.

Oda then gave Kuzan the scared face and blitzed by garp even though 1087 hyped the shit out of Kuzan....

But now most people don't even think he has acoc anymore.

Surely Oda will make Kizaru not look as good as the what the admiral stans are hoping.
It was pretty clear from the dialogue, especially in the official, that Kuzan wasn't trying to hurt Garp more than necessary.

You could easily make the argument that he was holding back his punches and that his freezes were a form of damage minimization.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But Saturn is talking about "reproducing" which gives me the non-human vibe (unless its a mistranslation). Their names are based on planets too.

Go to insert image and give the image address
Perhaps you are right.
That's to be expected.
Above yonkou?

Nah....but he can certainly be on par

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not really a fan of someone being top of the world outside the current power structure based on totally different power system.

Oda hasn't explained haki, DFS and ancient weapons properly yet... adding another power system will make it more confusing.
I don't think Oda intends to go much deeper into how devil fruits function. At best we might get their origins in a loose statement, haki will never be explained. But that's fair. I just like the idea of the mysterious "top" of the world being so disconnected from everything else, especially their powers. Makes them more grandiose than them just being a team of mythic zoans.

Status
Not open for further replies.